Merakey is seeking a bachelor's level and Master's level Family Based Therapist(s) to join our teams in Montgomery and Chester county, PA.Position Overview:
- Provide or co-provide individual and family therapy in home and community settings. (Essential)
- Provide or co-provide clinical leadership regarding the systemic treatment team at least 2x/week and insuring the appropriate frequency of contact. (Essential)
- Coordinate or co-coordinate assessment of family issues and priorities. (Essential)
- Initiate and maintain linkages with schools and other involved agencies and service providers. (Essential)
- Lead crisis intervention. (Essential)
- Coordinate referral efforts when discharge is imminent. (Essential)
- Monitor record keeping and authorized units remaining, ensure that client charts are up-to-date and include all necessary documentation, including documentation of significant incidents within 24 hours as needed (incident reports) and non-billable activities. (Essential)
- Provide on-call services as scheduled, including individual and family support, face to face contact, and facilitation of hospitalizations as needed.
- Maintain a level of productivity as deemed by the current budget-to include 60% team delivered and 40% individually delivered services.
Family Based Therapist I (Bachelor's level)
- (PREFERRED) Degree in psychology, sociology, social work, nursing, rehabilitation, pre-med, theology or anthropology plus 1 year of experience in a CASSP system program
- Have 12 college level semester hours in humanities or social services plus 1 year of experience in a *CASSP system program and be enrolled for certification by OMH as a mental health family-based worker.
Family Based Therapist II (Master's level)
- The Master's level therapist (Therapist II) will have a Master's degree in a human services field of study and a minimum of 2 years of experience in a CASSP system program.
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve. Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.