Mountain View, CA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Researcher I Overall Responsibilities:
- Support ongoing UX research work
- survey design, analysis, writing detailed reports.
- Work with other researchers, designers, product managers, engineers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Education: BA/BS in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science with 2 years of equivalent practical experience. OR Master's degree with internship. Experienced at survey design and analysis (descriptive statistics only).
- Great working knowledge of Forms and/or Microsoft Excel.
- Must be flexible and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with other researchers on qualitative data collection, analysis, and reporting. Organized and detail oriented.
- Ideally minimum 1 year experience conducting research on consumer-facing experiences.
- Experience with one or more of the following methods: consumer surveys, usability studies, concept tests, benchmarks, diary studies, interviewing consumers, field research
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com