Shopping on Search - Make Client Search a helpful part of every shopping journey. TVC will spend 100% of the time assisting across Shopper Panel management, xShS work streams, and feature support on multiple usability studies
Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of how users engage with novel products and experiences. Collect and analyze user behavior via quantitative methods, benchmark studies, lab studies and surveys. Work with designers, product managers, engineers and research managers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research. Evangelize research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Excellent working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
- The ability to operate in a very fast-paced environment. A deep desire to apply design toward expanding what's possible and improving the world.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities: (3+ bullets of the main responsibilities on the assignment, Can be more than 3)
- Observe and run usability testing sessions and interviews, taking notes during sessions
- Analyze qualitative & quantitative data, interpret and present research findings to audiences at all levels
- Create compelling story-driven reports that highlight the findings (including creating graphs, highlight videos, slide decks etc.)
Mandatory Skills/Qualifications: (All skills, both technical and soft, required to be successful in the role)
Education: BA/BS degree in Anthropology, HCI/Computer Science, Human Factors, Psychology, or other related fields, or equivalent practical experience.
Total years experience in what industry, discipline or responsibility : 3+ years of work experience as a UX Researcher or Research Assistant Experience conducting live and remote semi-structured interviews and usability studies.
Skills or processes candidates must have to be considered for role :
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
- Experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- Detail oriented and ability to work independently and prioritize time between multiple projects.
- Be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in tech companies
Specific Tools or Applications experience (ex. Client Apps, Salesforce CRM, etc)
Client Apps and Suite of Tools (Sheets, Slides, Docs, GVC, etc.)
Non-Essential Skills/Qualifications: (Skills that would be nice to have but are not essential in the role)
M.S./M.A. or Ph.D. in a related field combined with 2+ years of relevant work experience
Experience in survey design with a working knowledge of statistics and experimental design Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different qualitative and quantitative research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process
Experience with end-to-end services and e-commerce shopping platforms
Skill Name: Survey Research
Years: 0-3 Years
Description: Experience conducting survey-based research
Skill Name: Usability Research
Years: 0-3 Years
Description: Experience conducting live and remote semi-structured interviews and usability studies
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment
that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual
orientation, citizenship, or disability.