Role: UX ResearcherLocation: Plano, TXHiring Mode: FTEKey Skills:
5 years of experience as a qualitative researcher and/or other relevant research work (human factors, anthropologist, UX, etc.).Job Description
- Demonstrated history of working cross-functionally within an organization.
- Track record of high quality security and abuse research on various platforms and working knowledge in any of Security, Privacy, Data Protection, Trust and Safety fields.
- Help shape strategic direction through foundational research initiatives and collaboration with Design, Engineering, and Product management.
- Help evaluate prototype integrations with multiple surfaces through tactical research iteration.
- Develop collaborative relationships with researchers on integration surface teams to execute research for shared projects and goals.
- Share research findings with stakeholders, cross-functional peers, and other UX researchers, using effective verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. As of June 2021, HCL Enterprise
generates annual revenues of US$ 10.5 billion
and its more than 176,000 employees
operate out of 50 countries
has been a part of the United States growth and technological advancement since 1989, when we commenced operations with our first office in the heart of Silicon Valley. Weve witnessed a remarkable journey in the three decades that followed, where weve stayed true to our vision of growing together: expanding across 21 states to drive complex engineering programs, creating career opportunities for the nations brightest, as well as partnering with several top F500 companies, helping them build their businesses and better serve their customers, through the innovations, breakthroughs and new opportunities that have shaped the technology industry today.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. For more information, please visit www.hcltech.com.At HCL,
we dont just accept the differenceswe support it and celebrate it. We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.-EOE Disability/Veteran