With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL's therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!Job Description
Digital Experiences play a key role in the successful Digital Transformation of CSL by supporting the definition of a companywide digital experience strategy and ensuring its successful execution. Leveraging existing and new technology, the team focuses on the development of engaging experiences for customers, patients, donors and employees. It is a Centre of Excellence with deep expertise in Digital Experience and Engagement Design that enables CSL to apply human-centered approaches to define and solve problems and drive cultural transformation.
The User Lab plays a critical role in the successful development of engaging experiences. By defining standards and governance, and state-of-the art user research related capabilities to the Experience Pillars it ensures all relevant customer journeys and user pain points are being captured and continuously updated. Bringing in external expertise as required, the User Lab closely partners with the Design Thinking Team to ensure early stage Problem/Solution fit by testing, iterating and validating ideas with users.Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensure that customer journey maps and personas to identify and understand pain points are built and continuously updated by closely collaborating with various teams like business customers, the different Experience Pillars and the Design Thinking team.
- Conduct user research and create user stories and personas by empathizing and applying the latest quantitative and qualitative research methodologies leveraging digital research technology
- Establish and own a need funnel to structure and prioritize identified customer needs in close collaboration with the Design Thinking team, other Experience towers and key stakeholders from I&T
- Ensure a deep understanding of the various Digital Experiences groups and use that knowledge to support the creation of and the development of engaging digital experiences.
- Conduct on demand service and product research working with external agencies.
- Collaborate with the Design Thinking team to conduct service & product testing and ensure validation through user testing via MVPs or similar
- Conduct external research and bring forth current trends/best practices and possible applications for CSL in the areas of the digital experience, engagement and culture.
- Ensure alignment across all Digital Experience pillars on metrics and moments of truth
Bachelor's degree in design or other related discipline (e.g. Marketing, UI Design, Product Development)Experience
- 10+ years experience in in the field of qualitative user testing and quantitative research methodologies, with a background in human-computer interaction, human factors, anthropology, psychology, or design demonstrated leadership experience in large companies, specific global managerial experience is a plus
- Good understanding of UX design and delivery, Design Thinking and User Research
- Knowledge of different UX and market research methods and techniques, such as lab-based usability studies, field research, creation of user profiles or personas, survey research, experiment design and statistical analysis
- Good understanding of latest technology, design, and business model trends
- Pharma/Biotech or similarly regulated environment experience desirable
- Mindset to seek feedback early and often with an iterative, user-centric approach to designing experiences
- Ability to make high quality decisions quickly; highly developed time-management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all organizational levels through clear, concise and impactful verbal and written communication and storytelling skills.
- Ability to work iteratively by constantly challenging the status quo with a high degree of flexibility
- Ability to adapt to new environments quickly, build networks and develop a sense for a company's product portfolio, technology challenges and strategies
- Ability to build, mentor and grow a high performing and cohesive team
- Experience of other industry verticals desired
- Adaptable to handle a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to work across a range of countries and cultures.