Critical Mission Solutions
Challenging Today. Reinventing Tomorrow.
We're invested in you and your success. Everything we do - whether Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications - is more than just a project. It's our challenge as human beings, too. That's why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
It's our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges, and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed -today and into tomorrow.
The Buffalo Group, a Jacobs company, is seeking experienced Language-Enabled (LE) Intelligence Analysts to support the U.S. Army. LE analysts provide analytical and operations support to AOR specific teams with a focus on CI and/or CT topics. They conduct all-source analytic production of socio-cultural elements within a region, human terrain, and human geography; Analysis includes religious, linguistic, ethnic, social, tribal, and occupational domains with respect to geography and resources to characterize the dynamics of groups of people worldwide and incorporates sociology, cultural anthropology, demography, psychology, geography, economics, and political science
- Provide analysis, research, and intelligence production support, leveraging analytical tools on NIPR, SIPR, and JWICS.
- Participate in analytic exchanges, briefings, and training both internal to the unit and external within the intelligence community.
- Review daily activity logs to maintain knowledge of ongoing operational activity.
- Analyze the CI/CT capabilities, vulnerabilities, and threats within geographic AORs in order to identify intelligence gaps and potential new lines of effort.
- Provide technical inputs to requests for assistance (RFA), support (RFS), and information (RFI), analyze data, and write analytic products, white papers, lead tenders, working papers and other finished all-source intelligence assessments in a production format.
- Conduct intelligence traffic queries.
- Provide research and analysis support related to collection efforts to aid in the development of collection priorities, intelligence reviews, and corresponding Analyst Notebook charts.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational briefings with Government Team/Branch/Division Chiefs.
- Provide, develop, and maintain a familiarity and knowledge of assigned target set environment, documented IAW customer SOPs.
- Research and analyze existing and developing CI, CT, political, military leadership, security and military issues, and produce intelligence products to meet planned or tasked production requirements.
- Participate in analytical collaboration with external IC agencies and respond to customer RFIs.
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.?
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.?
Equipment & Machines:?
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.?
Attendance?is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday.? However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.?
Other Essential Functions:?
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing?
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.?
Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.?Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed. Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check. Must be a US citizen.?
Here's What You'll Need:
- Minimum 8 years' relevant intelligence analysis experience; with a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Native cultural experience and expertise in target language location.
- Experience with Counterintelligence Activity Online (CiAO) highly desired.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required
- DLI 3/3 score or industry equivalent in: Chinese, Russian, Farsi, Korean, Arabic (with French or Spanish preferred), Pashtu, Dari, Somali (with French or Spanish preferred), or Spanish.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated\files/employers/eeoc\gina_supplement.pdf) .
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.