Over 80% of Fortune 100 technology companies and hundreds of others look to TSIA for data insight to profitably grow and transform their business. The product team at TSIA is on a mission to innovate how we deliver critical insights that accelerate business success.
If you strike a balance between empathy and tenacity, are passionate about deeply understanding customer needs, and embrace cross functional collaboration to create intuitive, meaningful experiences, we're excited to meet you.
You'll work directly with the head of Product Management to build the digital future of TSIA. This is an opportunity to apply innovative solutions that will allow us to expand our offerings and better serve the best technology companies in the world.Responsibilities
- Conduct user research to truly understand our customers problems, goals, and needs
- Collaborate with product managers to develop personas for user segments
- Collaborate with research and analytics teams to validate hypotheses
- Engage with the product team at a strategic level to frame what we need to build and how to get there
- Execute end-to-end detailed design deliverables as a series of experience maps, storyboards, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Define MVP experiences, quickly learn and iterate based on customer feedback, and communicate changes to stakeholders
- Work closely with engineers to build out the vision
- Coordinate with designers for a seamless and unified experience
- Drive planning and executing usability testing to validate design
- Engage users, compile insights, and maintain a data driven approach to optimizing consumption/adoption, including developing and reporting on user experience success metrics
- Cultivate interest and awareness of trends and best practices as related to UX methodologies, process, and technology
- 5+ years of experience in UX or interaction design with heavy emphasis on solid human-centered design methods
- An inspiring portfolio showing the role you've played in crafting great experiences from research to release and beyond
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, informed solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly to diverse audiences with varying methodologies (Whiteboard, wireframe, prototype)
- Ability to articulate and champion your design solutions based on human-centered design principles and incorporating research data
- Expert with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision, etc.) to produce wireframes and high-fidelity interactive prototypes
- Experience working in an iterative and agile development environment
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills to effectively collaborate with multi-functional teams and senior leadership
- Strong analytical skills paired with a need to validate your instincts with data
- Self-starter, proactive learner, detail oriented and on the lookout for productivity hacks
- Thorough knowledge of leading operating systems (macOS/Windows) and office tools (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations) including Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms and/or Office 365
- Education: 4 year degree, Computer Science, Design, Anthropology, Information Architecture, Human-computer Interaction, Psychology, etc.
- UI Design
- Experience working in a startup environment (Product Management operates like a startup within a stable and profitable company)
- Expertise in Learning Management Systems, Education Software, Data Visualization, or other B2B SaaS environments
- Experience in creating content and/or designing with compliance to WCAG 2.0/2.1 AA guidelines
: Option to work from San Diego office at our company headquarters or Los Gatos at our secondary office. Remote Work Policy: Employees are given flexible options to work remotely, in the office or hybrid. Please send your cover letter and resume for consideration. About TSIA
The Technology and Services Industry Association (TSIA) is the world's leading membership organization dedicated to helping technology and services organizations capture competitive advantage and achieve sustained profitability. Our research is dedicated to helping technology companies achieve profitable growth and solve their top business challenges. Services, sales, product, and channel organizations at technology companies large and small look to TSIA for world-class business frameworks, best practices based on real-world results, detailed performance benchmarking, and exceptional peer networking opportunities. TSIA's members represent the world's top technology companies as well as scores of innovative small and midsize businesses in four major markets: enterprise technology, consumer technology, healthcare IT, and industrial equipment. Our membership community consists of over 40,000 executives from 96 countries and represents 80% of the Fortune 100 technology companies.
At TSIA, we know that the secret to providing the best experience for our members starts with happy employees. Our company culture celebrates individuality and growth, providing employees with ample opportunities to showcase their strengths with support for further developing their skills. We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and pride ourselves in creating an ideal environment for individuals to explore their passion for their career.
We value your work, and we offer competitive compensation, medical coverage (health, dental, vision), 401(k) with matching plan, and life and disability insurance. TSIA embraces equity, diversity, and inclusiveness. We view these pillars of excellence as crucial to healthy people, workplaces, and all stakeholder communities. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. For more information, please find us at: www.tsia.com.FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please see www.tsia.com/careers.