Title: User Experience Researcher
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: Mountain View, CA
This UXR will assist in all aspects of the Company Dogfood research program. This will primarily consist of analysis and reporting of surveys and will require working frequently with the larger UXR teams as well as a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders.
UX Researcher Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
· Survey support: Create surveys and report data; code open-ended comments, create graphs and report findings.
· Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
· Be willing to jump in where needed.
UX Researcher Overall Responsibilities:
· Support ongoing UX research work
· Survey design, analysis, writing detailed reports.
· Work with other researchers, designers, product managers, engineers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
· Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
UX Researcher Required Education, Experience and Skills:
· BA/BS in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science with 2 years of equivalent practical experience. OR Masters degree with internship Experienced at survey design and analysis (descriptive statistics only).
· Great working knowledge of Google Forms and/or Microsoft Excel.
· Must be flexible and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
· Experience working with other researchers on qualitative data collection, analysis, and reporting. Organized and detail-oriented.
UX Researcher Preferred Experience and Skills:
· Ideally minimum 1 year experience conducting research on consumer-facing experiences.
· Experience with one or more of the following methods: consumer surveys, usability studies, concept tests, benchmarks, diary studies, interviewing consumers, field research.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.