PaleoWest is a solution-driven heritage management consulting firm serving clients throughout the United States and internationally. We pride ourselves on employing the best professionals in the industry. PaleoWest places an emphasis on supporting our clients' needs, fostering new technologies that advance our industry while better protecting its fragile resources, and promoting professional development within the framework of innovation and forward thinking.
PaleoWest is seeking Archaeological Field Technicians for upcoming projects in Riverside and San Bernardino County, CA. This position will be report to our Redlands, CA office. Archaeological Field Technicians will assist the Project Team in completing archaeological surveys, construction monitoring, and other fieldwork. The ideal candidate(s) should be available to work full-time on an as-needed basis. Local applicants will be given preference.
* B.A. or B.S. degree in Archaeology, Anthropology, or a closely related field is required
* Must have certification from an accredited archaeological field school or have demonstrated equivalent archaeological experience in California
* Ability to endure adverse environmental conditions, including hot and cold temperatures, precipitation, and challenging terrain for sustained durations
* Must demonstrate excellent attention to detail, a positive work ethic, reliability, responsiveness, and commitment to working both independently and in a team environment
* Current valid California driver's license
PaleoWest is one of the most respected firms in the industry, with offices across the United States. If you are interested in joining our rapidly growing team of professionals, please send a resume and cover letter, including professional references and hourly pay requirements. Pay and benefits commensurate with experience.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, or sexual orientation.