Role can be based with UK or US, dependant upon experience Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us - working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity - so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we're pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What y ou'll d o
As a Senior User Experience Researcher at Cytiva, you'll have the opportunity to contribute broadly across the business by applying your UX research skills to enhance our product user experiences. You'll apply your talents by creating and implementing research studies, developing research best practices and enabling the organization to deliver the best products.
- Conduct independent research using a wide range of methods (such as usability lab studies, interviews, field studies, expert reviews, surveys, etc.) and appropriate analysis methods
- Easily apply the right methods at the right time , based on your knowledge of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods
- Understand and incorporate complex technical, clinical, and business requirements into research strategies
- S cope and structure complex research projects involving multiple cross-functional teams
- D rive change through effective synthesis and communication of research findings to stakeholders
- Conduct UX research to uncover opportunities, help us iterate to improve and to gain knowledge of our customers' needs
- Enable product teams through user-centered thinking and by establishing UX research best practices
Who you are
- BA/BS degree in Psychology, Human Factors, Anthropology, HCI or other related fields or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience as a researcher, delivering data that informs strategy , improves product ease of use and establishes research best practices
- A portfolio of work illustrating research plans, process, data analysis and outcomes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to collaborate in a global, cross-functional team environment
- Life sciences industry experience and/or UX designer experience is a plus
- Experience working on product teams developing hardware systems with integrated software is highly desirable
- Ability to work in the UK
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 68,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we'll empower you to push the boundaries of what's possible.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies require all US and Puerto Rico employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.The EEO posters are available here (https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters) .We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation. If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.