San Bruno, CA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Researcher III
Job Title: Researcher
Loc: San Bruno, CA
Type: 6+ months contractOverall Responsibilities:
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- The Trust and Safety UX Research team is looking for a Researcher to support research to help YouTube improve tooling and process efficiencies of our Trust and Safety tool users.
- This role will involve running internal usability studies, conducting bi-weekly shadowing sessions, and managing recruiting of internal tool users and subject matter experts.
- This individual will also be responsible for analyzing data and reporting findings from the shadowing and usability sessions. This is a 6 month role with an opportunity to extend to a 12 month role.
- This individual will play an important role on YouTube's Trust and Safety team, which works tirelessly to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our users. By joining this team you will help shape the future of a safer YouTube.
- Planning and executing tactical research
- Synthesizing and analyzing study data
- Support coordination needs for research findings (recruiting, scheduling, documenting etc.).
4-5 years experience on a User Experience Research team with product team (tech)
4-5 years synthesizing and documenting research insights
4-5 years experience conducting evaluative and usability research
4-5 years experience with research design, utilizing various research methods- including usability studies, contextual inquiries, generative studies and surveys.
1 year of research coordination, including recruiting, scheduling and screening
BA/BS degree in Psychology, Human Factors, Anthropology, HCI or other related fields or equivalent practical experience. Desired
Experience with mixed method research
Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com