Railhead, Inc. is seeking experienced Language-Enabled (LE) Intelligence Analysts to support the U.S. Army. LE analysts provide analytical and operations support to AOR specific teams with a focus on CI and/or CT topics. They conduct all-source analytic production of socio-cultural elements within a region, human terrain, and human geography; Analysis includes religious, linguistic, ethnic, social, tribal, and occupational domains with respect to geography and resources to characterize the dynamics of groups of people worldwide and incorporates sociology, cultural anthropology, demography, psychology, geography, economics, and political science. Responsibilities
- Provide analysis, research, and intelligence production support, leveraging analytical tools on NIPR, SIPR, and JWICS.
- Participate in analytic exchanges, briefings, and training both internal to the unit and external within the intelligence community.
- Review daily activity logs to maintain knowledge of ongoing operational activity.
- Analyze the CI/CT capabilities, vulnerabilities, and threats within geographic AORs in order to identify intelligence gaps and potential new lines of effort.
- Provide technical inputs to requests for assistance (RFA), support (RFS), and information (RFI), analyze data, and write analytic products, white papers, lead tenders, working papers and other finished all-source intelligence assessments in a production format.
- Conduct intelligence traffic queries.
- Provide research and analysis support related to collection efforts to aid in the development of collection priorities, intelligence reviews, and corresponding Analyst Notebook charts.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational briefings with Government Team/Branch/Division Chiefs.
- Provide, develop, and maintain a familiarity and knowledge of assigned target set environment, documented IAW customer SOPs.
- Research and analyze existing and developing CI, CT, political, military leadership, security and military issues, and produce intelligence products to meet planned or tasked production requirements.
- Participate in analytical collaboration with external IC agencies and respond to customer RFIs.
- TS/SCI clearance
- Minimum 12 years' relevant intelligence analysis experience; with a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Native cultural experience and expertise in target language location.
- DLI 3/3 score or industry equivalent in: Chinese, Russian, Farsi, Korean, Arabic (with French or Spanish preferred), Pashtu, Dari, Somali (with French or Spanish preferred), or Spanish.
- Experience with Counterintelligence Activity Online (CiAO) highly desired.
Railhead, Inc. is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers whom reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, in order to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout industry.
Railhead, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.