Leading brand experience and transformation agency, is looking for a senior strategist to join the integrated strategy team. This person will extract new and provocative insights from the category, people, social media, first party business data, and world around them, ensuring that customer needs and desires at the center of our brand experiences. Our goal is to create work that becomes part of people's lives, to drive value for our clients and, in the best of cases, to impact the world.
We're looking for an entrepreneurial problem-solver who is always asking questions. This person will report to the Global Experience Strategy Lead.
ABOUT THE ROLEEssential duties:
- Play a key role in the development of campaign strategy, brand strategy, creative briefs, and client presentations
- Play a key role in the development of communications frameworks, communications tasks, campaign ecosystems, and tactical briefs
- Distill and synthesize large amounts of consumer research, data, and background materials into actionable insights that fuel our point of view for the brand
- Shows up daily with the purpose of learning and delivering on the craft of strategy, with a deep desire to understand the audience
· Willingness to jump in on other tasks you may be assignedWe are looking for:
● Prior experience with communications planning
● Prior experience with above the line campaign development
● Prior experience with primary research and survey design
● Ability to identify strong & interesting strategic ideas and actionable insights that fuel memorable and impactful brand experiences. He, she or they are able to deliver high quality thinking with clear rationale for their recommendations.
● Deep curiosity about the forces that drive human behavior
● Has a pulse on culture, curious by nature and has a unique view of the world.
● Confident, coherent, and clear presentation skills, an eager storyteller.
● Hungry and willing to roll up sleeves. Openness to feedback and a desire to keep learning and be part of a team that is dedicated to growth.
● High EQ, wants to be around people that care for the work and each other. Self-driven and self-sufficient, with a collaborative nature too.
● Have positive working relationships with equal level team members outside of strategy dept including client engagement, project management and creative.We'd love if you
- 5-7 years of experience in a client-focused marketing environment
- Have a bachelor's degree (graduate degree a plus) with studies in literature, communications, anthropology, cultural studies, journalism, branding, marketing, or equivalent field
- Specific work experience with projects that have an emphasis in insights development