Title: UX Research Assistant
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: Mountain View, CA
Our client is dedicated to understanding the people they are designing for, uncovering their needs, and developing technologies that are beneficial to people, other species on the planet, and our ecosystems. The goal is to make all the products and services they design to be useful, beautiful, and sustainable. We realize that the first step in doing this is to learn everything we can about people's values, behaviors, attitudes, and emotions so that we can appropriately shape the products and experiences we create.
They are a multi-disciplinary team of designers, engineers, user researchers, and more, who collaborate closely with each other to create innovative products that will be meaningful to people whose lives they become a part of, without negatively impacting all non-humans with whom we share this planet.
UX Research Associate Responsibilities:
· Help plan the entire end-to-end process of conducting user experience research
· Run user studies, collect data, and troubleshoot any issues along the way
· Work closely with the research lead to create necessary documents like study protocols, user guides and instructions, consent forms, etc.
· Analyze data from data collected; identify and share insights with cross-functional teams and partners
· Create presentations of insights and findings
· Complete qualitative data analysis/synthesis
· Assist other team members with various user research preparation activities - Literature reviews
UX Research Associate Required Education, Experience and Skills:
· B.A./B.S. (Completed) in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, Anthropology, or other related fields
· 2-3 years of professional (industry) experience with one or more of the following methods: usability studies, concept tests, benchmarks, diary studies, interviewing consumers (aka user interviews), field research, survey creation/analysis, in-person and remote research experience
· Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
UX Research Associate Preferred Experience and Skills:
· M.A/M.S./Ph.D. (completed) in Human Factors, Social Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Anthropology, or other field or equivalent practical experience
· Knowledge of survey methodology, including Qualtrics, UserTesting, nVivo, maxQDA
· Strong knowledge of experimental design and statistical analysis
· Technical aptitude, familiarity with basic graphic and video editing tools preferred
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.