Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking with People Analytics
Forward-thinking companies are tapping into the vast stores of data at their disposal to develop and grow one of their greatest assets - their people. People Analytics is transforming how we work in HR by bringing together perspectives from statistics, data and computer science, marketing research, economics, psychology, and sociology. Our group is where you get to learn from authorities in the field, work with an interdisciplinary and international team of colleagues, and use your STEM degree in unexpected ways to help Mondelez build a work environment where talent thrives.
How you will contribute
The People Analytics Manager is part of the People Insights and Analytics group within Mondelez. You will be responsible for developing solutions to complex human resources and business challenges using ground-breaking statistical models and experimental techniques.
- Apply and improve existing predictive models and advanced statistical analyses to solve for business problems
- Lead the design and execution of experiments, in partnership with your team members, to understand human behavior and value different intervention options
- Support team leaders in presentation of findings to executive stakeholders; independently lead the presentation of findings to other stakeholders
- Support more junior team members to broaden their analytics skills
- Help build an analytics culture by collaborating with other data and analytics colleagues across the organization, identifying new technologies and approaches through external research, and contributing to the field through conference attendance and research publication
What you will bring
Qualifications / Requirements
- PhD in an applied social science discipline such as Economics, Sociology, Political Science, Anthropology, Psychology, or Geography. Research or extensive coursework in Labor Economics preferred.
- Candidates with a Master's degree in a social science discipline with at least 3 years professional work experience will also be considered
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with multi-variate statistical modeling, including approaches like linear and logistic regression, tree-based modelling
- Experience managing data acquisition and organization, as required to build statistical models
- Proficiency in at least one programming or statistical software package (e.g., Python, R, SAS, etc.)
More about this role
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Agile, adaptable, and open to new ideas and cultures
- Collaborative and team-oriented working style
- Intellectual curiosity and dedicated to keeping up with advances in analytics tools and approaches
- Willing to experiment with different approaches and capable of applying new insights in creative ways to answer business and talent questions
- High attention to detail - self-monitors all work to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Ability to communicate complex analyses to a wide variety of audiences-from executives to analysts-across a variety of communication mediums (i.e., presentations, PowerPoint decks, memos, websites)
- This is a global role within a global team. Some international travel ( Flexible and remote working:
- We want to empower our teammates to do their best work, wherever and whenever that may be, while providing them with the right experiences and exposure to grow their careers
- We hope our new teammates will join us at our new global headquarters in Chicago's West Loop neighborhood, but we'll consider remote work options for the right candidate.
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelez International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands-including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz ,* *Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products -are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelez Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Analytics & Modelling
Analytics & Data Science