Enterprise Independent Testing (EIT) is a center of excellence that conducts independent testing throughout the year globally across the company, providing ongoing feedback to monitor (and improve) processes. EIT has established itself as the enterprise utility to test all end-to-end processes on behalf of Second Line of Defense, Frontline Units (FLUs) and Control Functions (CFs), enabling more efficient and effective testing. EIT is transforming the way testing is built and executed with digital transformation, implementing automation and leveraging cutting edge Artificial Intelligence/Natural Language Processing technologies. EIT carries a portfolio of 7000+ tests and has a global footprint employing 2,300+ testing professionals across the United States, Europe, Asia and Latin America as well as 500+ Global Business Services (GBS) associates.
The Test Tools & Automation Manager is a member of the Test Tools & Automation team. The Test Tools & Automation team, under the direction of the Test Tools & Automation Executive, is responsible for driving & managing the planning and execution of EIT's digital and automation transformation in support of its journey to be the enterprise testing utility.
This role engages with Testing center of excellence peers and EIT SLT to recommend Testing Tools and Technology strategy, with specific focus on Enterprise Independent Testing's (EIT's) "Omnia" application. Omnia portal, leveraging world class technology, serves as a single user interface for users across the bank to interact with Enterprise Independent Testing. This manager would also need to conduct cost/benefit analysis of refining/updating existing technologies or adopting new technologies, in alignment with company technology strategy.
The Test Tools & Automation Manager is responsible for ensuring consistent quality of activities, processes and outputs by establishing effective review practices across teams. This role may contribute as a manager responsible for providing leadership direction to attract, assess, develop, motivate and retain a team to deliver Omnia capabilities to EIT and the enterprise.Responsibilities
- In Enterprise Independent Testing (EIT), the User Experience (UX) Design Lead and Product Owner will help everyone focus on the user. In this role, you will create understanding and empathy around user needs, stated and unstated, for the EIT product teams.
- You will do so by leading a team which conducts primary research, exploring the behaviors and motivations of our users through methods like user interviews, surveys, usability testing, and logs analysis.
- This research will help us create useful, usable, and delightful features for users in Compliance and Operational Risk.
- You'll inspire change at all stages of product development by delivering compelling, written, in-person and visual presentations on your findings.
- As a product owner, you'll work with Business Analysts, Product Managers, designers and engineers to translate findings into requirements.
- You'll research and identify new products, services, and frameworks by assessing the competitive landscape, user behaviors, and internal Bank of America and EIT capabilities
You'll maintains strong partnerships for the Tools and Automation Executive with all EIT leadership and key internal/external partnersAdditional responsibilities include:
The UX Designer team in EIT is responsible for delivering unique and innovative designs and experiences across organizations, applications, products and offerings. You will experiment with new tools and techniques to improve our work. You will lead the end-to-end design process, design strategy, ideation, iteration, to execution. You will present designs clearly and effectively across various organizations to various audience types from sophisticated design experts to non-designers. The UX Design Lead/Product owner will need to have a strong point of view on design, hands-on creation of experiences, developing strategies for implementation within a complex organization and building meaningful relationships with cross functional teams. Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- At least 5 years' experience managing end to end development life cycle
- Team management experience
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- A good balance of technical knowledge and business acumen with a proven track record of driving digital innovation and business metrics with a customer-first mindset.
- Ability to synthesize complex, interdependent, and sometimes competing needs
- Effective communication of design solutions across roles & levels
- Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance to digital experiences
- Ability to influence others and provide thought leadership on design
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment
- Master's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field, or BA/BS degree in Anthropology, Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, related field or equivalent practical experience
- Able to propose product and design initiatives and manage all aspects of a project from start to finish
- Experience working on or leading service design projects
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week:
40Weekly Schedule:Referral Bonus Amount: