M19880 - Senior UX Researcher
Maxonic is seeking a Senior UX Researcher for the Belmont, CA area. The Senior UX Researcher reports to the Director of UX Research and will be responsible for planning and executing research projects to influence how we build delightful products. Your role will be to deliver an understanding of our customers, improve usability of our products, and influence roadmap. We are looking for an experienced user researcher to inform and inspire teams by collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure decisions for product roadmap are made with educated information. You will be a part of helping make research a core pillar for the Design team and the company. It will be your responsibility to plan and execute research, using a variety of research methods and tools to reach each project's goals and provide rich, actionable insights to communicate across the company.
This role will be working with an existing team of talented researchers that are passionate about making great products as part of a growing UX team. This position is a direct hire role and seeking for someone to start immediately, please apply today.
- Identify and prioritize research opportunities based on potential impact and develop a research approach and plan that meets project needs.
- Use a variety of research methods and tools to best reach project goals and deliver actionable insights
- Conduct and manage product research to drive all stages of product design and development, from early product direction through summative validation
- Communicate and socialize key actionable insights to the company in a clear and compelling way
- Drive both strategic and tactical research, that considers business objectives, for both near-term deliverables and longer-term vision/roadmaps
- Collaborate with analytics, product designers, product managers, developers, product marketing, and other stakeholders across the company to elevate the customer experience in a data driven environment
- Identify opportunities to build, evolve and scale research processes, standards, and tools
- Facilitate design thinking workshops, working with multiple stakeholders to drive empathy for the user, and identify ways to address unmet needs and create delight
- Contribute to building a knowledge base that establishes the team as thought leaders in the Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) space
- 5+ years of experience conducting research on a variety of devices/platforms (desktop, smartphone, tablet)
- Undergraduate or Master's Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Anthropology, or similar
- Adept at translating business questions into a research plan, including the best methodology to use
- Portfolio of work as a research practitioner on large end-to-end projects, demonstrating craft: from screener and test plan creation, to moderation/facilitation, and storytelling to socialize results and recommendations
- Experience conducting foundational/discovery and evaluative research (pre- and post-launch), using a range of qualitative and quantitative methods (e.g., usability testing, surveys and remote testing participatory design, ethnography, diary studies, A/B testing)
- Familiarity with online research tools (e.g., UsertTesting.com,Medallia, Qualtrics)
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize multiple inputs (metrics, qualitative and quantitative insights, competitive research) to arrive at recommendations that deliver customer-focused outcomes for the organization
- Excellent communication, storytelling, influencing, cross-functional collaboration, and relationship-building skills and ability to multitask multiple projects at a time
- Exhibits strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Experience recruiting in a business to business setting, either from existing customer networks or through external sources such as expert networks, usertesting.com, or other paid sources.
- Creative thinker with experience designing and delivering collaborative workshops involving Design Thinking, empathy & journey mapping, persona creation and adoption, etc.
Position type: Direct Hire
Position location: Belmont, CA (Remote during Covid Times only)
Compensation: Salary - W2 Apply here:
If you are interested in taking on new challenges and would like to work with a wonderful collaborative team, please apply or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Doris / Recruiter contact#: 702-619-8614About Maxonic: Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
PandoLogic. Keywords: UX Researcher, Location: Belmont, CA - 94002