Lead IntegratorJob Category: IntelligenceTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCIEmployee Type: RegularPercentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%Type of Travel: Local*What You'll Get to Do:*
As a CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) Lead Integrator you will be a key element of a small, but dedicated team of individuals who work across the spectrum of Sensitive Activities and Information Operations. These fields do not always nest but in many cases they can be complementary. The role requires experience across a range of issues to include material and non-material solutions, Information Warfare, and the full spectrum of Sensitive Activities. You will serve as the conduit and senior advisor to the supported command. This is no small feat and requires creativity, diligence, and perseverance. Bring your network and grow with ours as we make advancement in the most difficult tasks SOF has to offer.
*More About the Role:*
* Coordinates all operational effects and synchronization across the SOF Community, SOF Enterprise, and services providing advice to the Government and contract leadership on emerging requirements and provided COAs on how to best support.
* Synchronizes with SA logistics, cultural and linguistic coordination elements, intelligence support both internal to the command and external, as well as seeks partnerships with a community of interest to conduct material solution and discovery of capabilities and solutions from private sector to Government solutions, both classified/compartmented and unclassified industry oriented.
* Identifies emerging technologies and leverages internal and external network of providers to come up with efficient solutions to SOF Operator and Enabler requirements.
* Collaborates with vendors for radio prototyping and additive manufacturing to meet urgent operational needs.
* Leverages existing and external tech to illuminate the network and assist the supporting units with targeting.
* Harnesses SOF Enterprise and the IC to develop the information necessary for a successful execution, provide feedback on executions, analyze enemy TTP for prioritization of material solutions, and understand access and placement for successful executions.
* You'll Bring These Qualifications:*
* BA/BS Degree or additional Experience in SOF/SA/and IO
* Minimum of 15 years of experience in Sensitive Activities including time at the operational and tactical level.
* Active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
* 10 years of demonstrated experience developing and executing plans under compartmented or restricted programs to include but not limited to: ACCM, SAP, and STO.
* 10 years of experience in application of Information Operations including deployed experience supporting SOF capabilities and IRC integration.
* 15 years of SOF experience
* Previous assignments under to a SMU or assignment within a SOF J3X, J2X, STO or similar role.
* Strong written and oral communication skills and experience briefing executive level staff.
* Previous Experience working on PDAS, submitting STO documents, and interacting with compartmented programs.
* Completed the PDAS user or has experience working on PDAS
* Completed the Joint STO planner course
* Advance knowledge of applicable authorities and application of permissions in the CONOP development process and detailed understanding of MDMP and staff functions.
* Extensive knowledge of National Labs, private vendors, and rapid prototyping in support of SOF operations.
* Strong background or knowledge of HUMINT Source Operations
*These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:*
* Advanced Degree; preferably in a psychology, sociology, anthropology, or marketing.
* 15 years of experience in Information Operations/20 years of experience in SOF/ 18 years in SA
* Experience working in or in coordination with the IA/IC on operational tasks.
* **What we offer you: *
CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) manages the Special Operations / Asymmetric Solutions Division within CACI's National Solutions Business Group. As the premier provider of Special Operations capabilities for the company, CACI-WGI has a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
CACI-WGI's mission places its personnel against the government's most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and you'll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
As the Prime Contractor for this effort, CACI-WGI offers unmatched stability and growth potential within the program.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.