View full job description: https://formarshgroup.applytojob.com/apply/r9fxTcWy5S/Director-Strategic-Human-Capital-Organizational-Workforce-Consulting-Director
At Fors Marsh Group (FMG), we combine the power of science and strategy to improve people's lives. Each day, we work with institutions and organizations that seek to disrupt markets, understand and influence behavior, drive action on a national scale, and create a positive impact. Our approach extends far beyond our client portfolio-as a certified B Corporation and a 2020 Greenbook Top 50 Market Research Company, we make a difference in our community through corporate-sponsored employee volunteer programs and pro bono partnerships with values-aligned nonprofits. Most importantly, as a 2019 and 2020 Washington Post Top Workplace, we are committed to putting people first and foster a culture that reflects that commitment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate diversity and inclusivity as the foundation of a healthy, successful, and innovative work environment. Join us, and together we can work to ensure a better tomorrow.
FMG was created with the vision of becoming a refreshingly different type of research and consulting firm by solving challenges through solutions steeped in scientific theory, methodological rigor, and creativity. This vision has shaped core capabilities led by experts in their field, which include health communications, digital marketing and design, data science, and human capital management.
FMG approaches human capital management differently from our competitors. We refuse to view workforce development solely from an abstract, speculative perspective and, instead, center the human experience in every solution we design. We draw on anthropology, I/O psychology, sociology, and our own lived experiences to craft recommendations for our clients that actually work, because we design them for real people working in the real world. From assessing client needs to designing and implementing solutions that meet those needs, FMG is at the forefront of bringing innovation and creativity to workforce development.
We are seeking a full-time Director of Strategic Human Capital Consulting to lead and grow our Organizational and Workforce Consulting division. This individual will lead amazing teams that provide support to federal government agencies across a variety of task areas that touch on every aspect of the workforce. In addition to providing subject matter expertise, this position will also play a key role in setting the strategic vision for the division and pursuing associated business development efforts
We are open to full time remote employees across the US.
- Translating evidence-based best practices from a wide range of disciplines into real-world practical solutions to meet diverse client needs, ranging from leadership development to competency development and from business process (re)engineering to career mapping - and everything in between
- Transforming data insights into creative organizational performance improvement initiatives, both internally and for clients.
- Providing exceptional client relationship management to understand needs, manage expectations, and build long-term relationships.
- Managing multiple concurrent projects, including spearheading direction-setting activities, providing quality control and implementing financial controls for projects.
- Collaborating with senior and division leadership on organizational goal setting and strategy development.
- Cultivating a healthy work environment, and developing team members through coaching, mentoring, and on-the-job training.
- Conducting assessments on division performance and disseminating findings to a variety of audiences, translating findings into actionable insights to develop, improve, and evaluate individual, team, and organizational performance.
- Building relationships with business partners and subcontractors to support current and future work.
- Supporting the development of strategy around proposals and undertaking other activities related to business development to expand FMG human capital consulting client base and project portfolio.
- Maintaining knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes (industry and federal) and new and emerging technologies in human capital and sharing information with team members.
- Strengthening FMG's organizational development brand through collaboration with other team members to develop a well-articulated strategic marketing plan including recommending conferences and events at which to present, speak, sponsor or otherwise engage.
- PMP or PgMP certification preferred
- A minimum of 12 years of applied experience leading human capital consulting projects.
- Experience in a contracting environment and with a wide range of federal government clients
- Broad skill set in the following with deep expertise in select areas:
- Strategic Planning
- Talent Acquisition
- Certifications in administering assessments.
- Employee Engagement
- Competency Modeling
- Career Mapping
- Individual Development Planning
- Job Analysis and Classification
- Workforce Planning
- Facilitation Skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and maintain client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully complete contracts, meeting client standards for deliverables and completing work on-time and within available budgets.
- Demonstration of strong verbal and written communications skills, including proposal writing.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate professional development of a team including training and mentorship.
- Applicants may be subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility criteria for access to sensitive information.
- This individual would exercise significant discretion in the management of a division, lead business development efforts, and work directly with the top management team to direct organizational growth. Relevant clients and projects can be found at http://forsmarshgroup.com/expertise/#experience
Our benefits typically meet or exceed our competitors' packages. Ways we are unique?
- Top-tier health, dental, vision, and long and short-term disability coverage all covered at 100% for employee coverage.
- Remote work
- Our company culture, which values balance. We work around our personal realities while always accomplishing what's expected of us.
- We provide a floating holiday bank so you can celebrate the days you value.
- Generous matching retirement contributions and no vesting period in your third month of employment.
- Dedicated training and development budgets to expand your expertise and grow your skillset.
- You can volunteer your way with paid time off.
- You can participate in FMG staff-led affinity groups.
- Our employees receive product and service discounts through the certified B Corp network.
Powered by JazzHR