• Participate throughout the entire design process-from inspiration and research to building prototypes and communicating a vision, bringing to life integrated digital-physical experiences through brand, people, space, products and services.
• Work with a project team to conceive, design, develop, test, and launch new products and services, applying systems thinking to information and experience design that seamlessly engages people.
• Elicit user pain points and design opportunities during human-centered design research, grounding ideas and actionable concepts in user and business needs, design principles, and technical capabilities.
• Apply systems thinking to information and experience design that seamlessly engages people through touchpoints along a service journey for consumer and business applications.
• Collaborate on designing, running and testing new solutions through experiments and prototypes at varying levels of fidelity-from scenario storytelling, wireframing, data visualization, click-through prototypes, animation, and motion design to functional prototypes and build-ready assets
Design, product design, user experience, ux design, research analysis, sketch, UX research
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Strong Communication Skills Required
Bachelor's Degree in user experience, human-computer interaction, sociology, anthropology, psychology, design, or related degree
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.