is seeking Transaction Services/Mergers & Acquisitions Support
to join our team in Hartford, CT.
Our Mergers & Acquisitions team is currently going through a period of significant growth in the market whilst also servicing an existing large client base. To support the successful delivery, ERM is seeking Senior Consultants to manage and deliver a range of projects, while supporting on further client development to capture the growth in the market. In this role, the successful candidate will focus on project management and delivery of portfolio due diligence and ESG advisory projects for clients in a variety of sectors, including private equity and finance sector.
ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. We have worked with many Global Fortune 500 companies delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing. For over 40 years, we have been working with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors to help them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety, risk and social impacts.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct research and writing for cultural resource heritage components of CEQA, NHPA Section 106, and NEPA documents for projects for private and government sector clients.
- Perform literature review, field reconnaissance, field surveys, and excavation for archaeological studies.
- Interact with the California Office of Historic Preservation (OHP) and retrieve information using the California Historical Resource Information System (CHRIS).
- Provide technical consulting skills to support the growth of ERM's business and client base in the area of archaeology and cultural heritage.
- Interact with other ERM practice areas to share multi-disciplinary resources and best practices across the country.
- Represent ERM through communications and at meetings with state, federal and local agencies.
- Communicate regularly with clients via email and phone conferences.
- Oversee field studies and manage subcontractors.
- Assist with preparing proposals to meet client needs.
Who We Are:
- Masters degree in Anthropology or related field.
- Must meet the Secretary of the Interior's Professional Standards for Archaeology to perform duties for NHPA Section 106 and NEPA compliance, pertaining especially to undertakings by multiple Federal agencies.
- 7 to 10 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to carry research to completion.
- Must have strong attention to detail in documentation of work.
- Experience interacting with regulatory agency personnel preferred.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Demonstrated business development abilities.
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently.
- Extensive travel within California and western United States could be required.
As the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we partner with the world's leading organizations, creating innovative solutions to sustainability challenges and unlocking commercial opportunities that meet the needs of today while preserving opportunity for future generations.
Our diverse team of world-class experts supports clients across the breadth of their organizations to operationalize sustainability, underpinned by our deep technical expertise in addressing their environmental, health, safety, risk and social issues. We call this capability our "boots to boardroom" approach for its comprehensive service model that allows ERM to develop strategic and technical solutions that advance objectives on the ground or at the executive level.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!