2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Master UX Researcher
for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in California. This is a remote opportunity.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people. This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee. Overview:
- Responsible for leading independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences from development of learning plan to collecting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data
- Tasked with understanding and incorporating complex technical and business requirements into research
- Collect and analyze user behavior through lab studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies, sever logs and online experiments
- Responsible for working with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers to identify and prioritize research tasks
- Screen, consent, and schedule research participants for in-person and virtual usability testing
- Minimum 5-8+ years of experience as a UX Researcher
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Basic understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process
- Experience working in a research setting with some experience conducting semi-structured interviews, contextual field visits, usability studies either live or remote (e.g. Userzoom or usertesting.com or similar)
- Experience building researching participant pools
- Experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices
- Working knowledge of statistics and experimental design
- Experience with internet search, advertising, and curation
- BA/BS degree in Anthropology, Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science or other related fields or equivalent practical experience
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws. You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.