Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
You'll partner with Product Marketing to understand the needs of key audiences and help inform marketing programs and communications to articulate the value of Facebook products to consumers. Creativity, energy, flexibility, collaboration, and a passion for translating complex ideas into simple and compelling communications are a must. If you move fast in executing research, as well as providing high-level topline actionable insights that the team can action right away and if you're invigorated by the opportunity to have a real impact on important topics, we want to speak with you!
- Design and execute innovative and impactful quantitative and qualitative research, partnering with the marketing organization and Facebook at large
- Develop actionable insights that will shape marketing and communications strategy, positioning and messaging, drive creative campaigns, and inform the development of product level or company level narratives
- Travel Domestic and International up to 25% of the time
- 5+ years of qualitative and quantitative primary research experience on client and/or supplier side
- Experience on the front end of the marketing process and directing agencies/vendors to deliver results
- Experience with executing full-cycle research independently from survey design, discussion guide creation, fielding, data cleaning and analysis, weighting, and reporting
- Experience with positioning, message development and optimization, value proposition development and communications checks
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams and influencing executives and colleagues
- Problem-solving and prioritization experience
- Experience with brand and advertising research
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Market Research, or a related field of study
- Experience in a consumer technology company
- Experience working on products and services aimed at youth/young adults
- Cultural anthropology skillset
- Entertainment background - e.g. experience working for digital streaming companies like Netflix
- Experience with both developing/launching new products as well as growing mature products
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.