Sunnyvale, CA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Researcher III This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Preparing and coordinating user research activities.
- Planning, observing and moderating usability testing sessions and interviews.
- Taking notes during study sessions.
- Analyzing qualitative data.
- Conducting surveys.
- At least 3-5+ years of experience in preparing and coordinating user research activities (planning, observing and moderating usability testing sessions and interviews; analyzing data; and conducting surveys)
- B.A./B.S. (completed) or M.A/M.S./Ph.D. (in progress or completed) in Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Engineering, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Anthropology, Information Sciences, or a related field. - Comfortable working in a highly technical domain; without being an expert.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work fairly independently on a variety of tasks.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com