Our client has a culture that is authentic and built upon an inclusive environment. This highly visible opportunity is within Marketing, Sales, R&D with a strategic seat at the table where you can impact decision making.
* Focus will be on innovation
* Simplify complex methods and data
* Emphasis on storytelling
* Leverage leading edge research techniques
* Enhance the knowledge of the consumer, identify category and consumer trends
* Work with qualitative and quantitative research, as well as secondary and syndicated data sources
* Lead projects with internal clients and external resources to design studies, manage execution, analyze data and drive insights to guide marketplace solutions
We are looking for someone who:
* Is a problem Solver with analytical capability and creativity.
* Understands the needs of the customer and consumer by using technology, data and insights.
* Makes decisions that positively impact the current and future state of the business.
* Works relentlessly to overachieve, anticipate obstacles, and creates plans to overcome them.
* Sets stretch goals and plans to achieve them.
* Is curious and knowledgeable on how consumers make decisions, especially for new products.
* Keeps an eye on new trends and are willing to try something new.
* Develops meaningful relationships and collaborates across departments.
* Engages in healthy dialogue and makes decisions
Who you are:
* Well versed in the Consumer Insights industry with what partners have to offer.
* Able to synthesize data from disparate sources.
* Have extensive knowledge in quantitative and qualitative techniques and new product development.
* Possess the strong ability to simply and clearly communicate.
* Bachelor's Degree in related fields such as psychology, marketing, anthropology, statistics and an MBA preferred
* CPG experience a plus
* Minimum 3 years of experience