Leo Tech LLC
is a certified woman-owned small business started in 2015 by Melody Vansandt. She has over 24 years of experience working as a Defense Contractor, Consultant and has held positions as Director of Pricing, Contracts Manager, Program Manager, and EVM Manager.
After decades of hard work in contracting and program management, she realized she wanted to form a company that genuinely cared for its customers and employees. Her goal since then has been to treat her customers and employees the way she would want to be treated. She has learned what does and doesn't work through personal experience, and she never wants to be a President/CEO who doesn't know her people.
She encourages employees to reach out to her if they ever want or need to; therefore, she keeps her cell phone number in her email signature. She wants Leo Tech to feel like a family and for everybody to reach their full potential. She wants to empower employees and help them succeed in their professional and personal lives - She never wants to limit an individual's growth. There are endless possibilities and opportunities for success when people work together toward a common goal and do so in an honorable and compassionate way.
Leo Tech's leadership has more than 25 years of invaluable experience serving in geographical locations worldwide. Leo Tech is a Prime Contractor on all 25+ contracts awarded since its' inception. Our Corporate and Personal Experience illustrates our capability of responding effectively and efficiently to all mission requirements and contingencies. What we offer:
Knowing that the employees are the lifeblood and reason that Leo Tech exists, we offer full-time employees many benefits that other companies may not. Including medical
, short- and long-term disability
, Critical Care
t, and voluntary life insurance
. We have also worked with our vendors to offer an Employee Assistance Program (EAP
), Will and Legal document center, Identity theft kit,
and beneficiary support
to help cope with the death of a loved one, included in our benefits. We also have a 401K
plan for employees to contribute. All full-time employees also received Eleven paid Government holidays per year. Employees accrue 80 hours of vacation a year and can accrue up to 32 hours of sick time each year. We are currently seeking the following position
*** This position is contingent on Task order award**** JOB TITLE:Senior Operational Research AnalystJOB PURPOSE:The scope of this effort is to obtain project management and technical support services required to assist the Business Systems Branch with carrying out its duties and responsibilities to develop and sustain Navy ERP, Business Intelligence, Applications, and Automation tools.JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review account/role requests to ensure compliance with Navy ERP/NAVWAR business rules and DoD Information Assurance policy.
- Process verified account/role requests, monitor request status, notify the requestor of training requirements, confirm requests are accurately processed and notify the user of account changes when the request is complete.
- Assist in performing periodic account audits and initiate corrective action when accounts do not comply with policy or business rules.
- Develop and update a variety of account management documentation to include quick reference guides and user management instructions.
- Provide support for user account issues to provide troubleshooting assistance and tracking until resolution.
- Respond to account and user role-related data calls.
- Perform training administrative functions for NIWC Pacific Instructor-Led Training (ILT), using the NIWC Pacific HUB/JIRA, to coordinate instructor availability, schedule courses, confirm pre-requisites & register students, create course rosters, confirm course attendance, and record course completion in personnel profiles.
- Develop and update a variety of training documentation to include course curriculums, quick reference guides, and student checklists.
- Deliver formal and informal technical training in various settings (e.g., computer classroom, conference room, TEAMS) for users at local and remote sites.
- Provide customer support on Web-Based Training courses and other training-related issues.
- Collaborate with competency representatives to analyze business processes and
- identify business requirements for reports, dashboards, applications, and automation.
- Translate business requirements into specification documents that will be used by software developers to create or update data warehouse reports, dashboards, applications, and process automation. Specification documents identify data sources, business rules, mappings, relationships, layouts such as tabular or graphical, delivery methods such as online or offline reports, calculated values, and associated algorithms.
- Liaison between software developers and competency representatives to ensure reports, dashboards, applications, and automation meet business requirements.
- Formulate mathematical or simulation models of problems, relating constants and variables, restrictions, alternatives, conflicting objectives, and their numerical parameters.
- Perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and reformulate models as necessary.
- Collaborate with senior managers and decision-makers to identify and solve a variety of problems and to clarify management objectives.
- Present the results of mathematical modeling and data analysis to management or other end users.
- Collaborate with others in the organization to ensure the successful implementation of chosen problem solutions.
- Analyze information obtained from management to conceptualize and define operational problems.
- Study and analyze information about alternative courses of action to determine which plan will offer the best outcomes.
- Prepare management reports defining and evaluating problems and recommending solutions.
- Define data requirements and gather and validate information, applying judgment and statistical tests.
- Observe the current system in operation and gather and analyze information about each of the parts of component problems, using a variety of sources.
- Break systems into their components, assign numerical values to each component and examine the mathematical relationships between them.
- Design, conduct and evaluate experimental operational models in cases where models cannot be developed from existing data.
- Educate staff in the use of mathematical models.
- Specify manipulative or computational methods to be applied to models.
- Develop and apply time and cost networks to plan, control, and review large projects.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Engineering, Mathematics, Accounting, Finance, or a related field
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Eight (8) years of experience developing business solutions for an organization
- Expertise in analyzing business processes and collaborating with stakeholders to identify business requirements
- Experience translating business requirements into technical design specifications
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Navy ERP
- Experience creating software test plans & procedures, performing testing, and documenting results
- Administration and Management
- English Language
- Customer and Personal Service
- Education and Training ' Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction
- Psychology ' Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation.
- Personnel and Human Resources ' Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Sales and Marketing ' Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Sociology and Anthropology ' Knowledge of group behavior and dynamics, societal trends and influences
- Economics and Accounting ' Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices
- Production and Processing
- Communications and Media ' Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Active Listening ' Giving full attention to what other people are saying,
- Critical Thinking
- Reading Comprehension
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Systems Evaluation
- Complex Problem Solving
- Social Perceptiveness
- Systems Analysis
- Active Learning
- Operations Analysis
- Service Orientation
- Time Management
- Learning Strategies
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Oral Comprehension
- Written Comprehension
- Inductive Reasoning
- Written Expression
- Deductive Reasoning
- Problem Sensitivity
- Familiarity with Navy Working Capital financials
- Understanding of database & data warehouse concepts including schemas and data
- Active Security Clearance
- Electronic Mail ' "Every day."
- Telephone ' "Every day."
- Face-to-Face Discussions ' "Every day."
- Spend Time Sitting ' "More than half the time."
- Work With Work Group or Team 'Very important."
- Contact With Others ' "Contact with others most of the time."
- Freedom to Make Decisions ' "Some freedom."
- Importance of Being Exact or Accurate ' "Very important."
- Coordinate or Lead Others ' "Extremely important."
- Indoors, Environmentally Controlled ' "Every day."
- Impact of Decisions on Co-workers or Company Results ' "Important results."
- Time Pressure ' "Once a week or more but not every day."
- Responsibility for Outcomes and Results ' "High responsibility."
- Frequency of Decision Making ' "Once a month or more but not every week."
- Letters and Memos ' "Once a week or more but not every day."
- Frequency of Conflict Situations ' "Once a month or more but not every week."
Leo Tech, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Drug-Free Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status Job Posted by ApplicantPro