Unispace is revolutionizing the creation of the workplace. Delivered across borders and capabilities, we offer an agile, end-to-end experience rooted in industry-leading workplace insights and fit for today's ever-evolving global brands. Powered by genuine partnership with our clients, our efficient and flexible approach integrates transformational technology to empower decision-making and meet the pace of change. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, collaborate, and learn.
What You'll Do:
- Support planning and leading strategic client engagements
- Support in all aspects of design research, research execution, and analysis (data gathering and research, workshops, observational research, interviews)
- Structure, analyse, and synthesize primary and secondary research and data (quantitative and qualitative) to generate actionable materials
- Develop and review hypotheses, insights, and points of view to facilitate the development of design solutions and organizational recommendations
- Support programming efforts (data gathering, interviews and workshops), development of program and space requirement reports within a multidisciplinary team
- Work with project teams to implement strategy through planning and design concepts
- Research and report on workplace best practices, trends and innovation both from industry peers and other Unispace partners
- Support the studio Strategy team to ensure project financial targets are met
- Partner on pitch presentations with Strategy and Design and the Unispace methodology to win new business
- Drive innovation in the studio team and providing recommendations for process/system improvements
Experience, Skills and Knowledge You Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, e.g. analytics, anthropology, communications, organizational design, design thinking, psychology, sociology, real estate, business, interior design, architecture, sustainability
- Experience delivering PowerBI driven data in a visually compelling manner, proficiency in MS Office w/ advanced skill in Excel, familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience executing and supporting projects in one or more areas relating to design strategy, corporate strategy, research and development
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and the ability to analyze multiple sets of qualitative and quantitative data
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an attention to detail
- Proficient in programming and planning corporate workspace
- Confidence in facilitating strategic conversations
- Flexible, personable, and adaptable to work with multiple teams and initiatives
- Collaborative, analytical, and entrepreneurial mind set
- Experience in conducting quantitative and/or qualitative research
- Experience analyzing data to determine patterns and key themes
- Experience documenting and presenting key research findings
The statements on the job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person(s) assigned to do this job. The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed on the job description) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Unispace is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.