*Job Description:* *Leidos will consider sponsoring qualified individuals towards gaining the Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph security clearance required for this position - minimum of an active Secret clearance is strongly preferred to be considered. *
Leidos Health and Human Performance Group is seeking a Psychological Analyst to act as a subject matter expert to work with a team at Federal client location in McLean, VA.
This person will conduct research via review reports and data from various sources to review and asses the behavior, personality, psychological functioning, and decision making abilities of the subjects being reported on. The assessments will be primarily in writing with some oral briefing required.
Candidates must have
* PhD in Psychology or related field with minimum of 10 years professional experience related to behavioral science and research is required for consideration.
* A strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical readers.
* Ability to work in a multidisciplinary group composed of: analysts, physicians, psychiatrists, clinical psychologists and non-clinicians
* Expertise in any of the following behavioral science fields: Clinical Psychology, Psychiatry, Social Psychology, Cultural Anthropology or Behavioral Economics.
* Ability to communicate with high level members of leadership team both internally to Leidos and with customer to provide expert level reporting and assessments on subjects
* Utilize subject matter expertise and time management skills to provide timely, accurate judgements and conclusions
* Eligible for TS clearance w/polygraph
* US Citizenship
External Referral Bonus: Eligible *External Referral Bonus $:* $3,000 *Potential for Telework:* No *Clearance Level Required:* Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph *Travel:* No *Scheduled Weekly Hours:* 40 *Shift:* Day *Requisition Category:* Professional *Job Family:* Life Scientist *Pay Range:*