On behalf of a growing CPG food organisation we are looking for a Customer Insight Manager to focus on the Core market and specific innovation projects and be the voice of the consumer.
The right person for this role:
- Work with existing primary research (qualitative and quantitative), secondary and syndicated data sources to answer pressing business questions
- Lead projects with key stakeholders and external partners to design studies, manage execution, analyze data and drive insights to guide marketplace solutions
- Focus will be on innovation with test and learn approaches and also on identifying opportunities and threats to the business
- Simplify complex methods and data to get to the point with actionable recommendations through storytelling
- You will roll up your sleeves to get the job done with speed, accuracy and knowledge of leading edge research techniques
- Curious and knowledgeable on how consumers make decisions, especially for new products.
- Keeps an eye on new trends and are willing to try something new.
- Problem Solver with analytical capability and creativity.
- Understands the needs of the customer and consumer by using technology, data and insights.
- Makes decisions that positively impact the current and future state of the business.
- Works relentlessly to overachieve, anticipate obstacles, and creates plans to overcome them.
- Sets stretch goals and plans to achieve them.
- Develops meaningful relationships and collaborates across departments.
- Engages in healthy dialogue and makes decisions with Welch's best interest in mind.
- Continuously challenges the status quo and seeks ways to improve and develop
- Well versed in the Consumer Insights industry with what partners have to offer, especially quick turn solutions.
- Be able to synthesise data from disparate sources such as primary, secondary and syndicated and turn into insights.
- Knowledge in areas such as quantitative and qualitative techniques, new product development, measuring success in market and how to track progress.
- Strong ability to simply and clearly communicate about insights with passion, understanding and candor.
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields such as psychology, marketing, anthropology, statistics and an MBA preferred
- Food and Beverage experience a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience