Austin, TX Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Research Assistant III Title: Research Assistant Iii Duration: 6+ months (Extendable) Location : Austin, TX (remote till Covid_19)Project Overview:
- Work with cross-functional, remote team.
- Engage cross-functional stakeholders to align on research needs and quickly define projects that clearly convey the goals, hypotheses, recruiting characteristics, methods to be used, and expected impact.
- Conduct mostly tactical usability studies, but may also extend to using other methodologies, including diary studies, literature reviews, surveys, and relevant approaches to answer the research questions.
- Analyze, synthesize, and interpret study findings into key insights to be delivered to cross-disciplinary stakeholders in a clear, concise, and compelling way.
- Fluent in Spanish & English
- Comfortable moderating studies in Spanish & English
- Creating highlight videos/screenshots, and assisting with data analysis and report documentation.
- Degree in Human Factors, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Fluent in Spanish & English (written and verbal)
- Desired2-5 years' experience.
- Familiar with usability studies, as well as other methods such as: diary studies, literature reviews, surveys, etc.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills including ability to distill findings into concise insights and engage and excite stakeholders about research.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little direction.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com