We are Bovitz, Inc., a market research and strategy firm that puts people at the center of design, innovation, and growth. We believe in the value that companies of all shapes and sizes can bring to people's lives, and it matters to us that they actually do it. As a company, our mission is to give real people a voice so powerful that their stories change the course of business decisions. So, we go out and talk to real people about what they need and want, and then show companies what to do with that. Simply put, we're in the business of improving people's lives.
Bovitz was founded as a custom research agency in 2003, grounded in academic rigor & deep client-side experience. We now have a multi-disciplinary team of 40 full-time employees, including leaders in Market Research, Anthropology, Brand Strategy, Cognitive Science, Business Consulting, and Design. Our offices are located in Los Angeles and New York. Please visit www.bovitzinc.com to learn more about our team, the type of work we do, our culture, and our clients. Market Research Analyst Job Description
Bovitz, Inc. is looking to hire a Market Research Analyst to join our US team members. This person will work with our research teams to provide quality marketing research to Fortune 500 clients in various industries including Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology, Beauty and Apparel. This position will begin ASAP and may be located anywhere in the US (preferably near Los Angeles, Austin, or NY)!
Core responsibilities include:
Overseeing all parts of the research process, including:
- Timeline and vendor management
- Writing and/or co-writing questionnaires/discussion guides
- Overseeing quality assurance processes for survey programs, data tabulations, and reports
- Managing qualitative recruiting process and engagement in online communities
- Assisting with analysis of insights, storytelling, report creation (e.g., mining raw data and tabulated data, watching qualitative video content for key themes)
Successful candidates will possess:
- Four-year college degree in related major (business, sociology, psychology, political science, econ, math, statistics, etc.)
- 1-2 years of supplier side marketing research experience
- Knowledge and understanding of all stages of the qualitative and quantitative research process, methods, and analysis
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build effective relationships with teams
- Ability to take on ownership and accountability over day-to-day projects tasks
- Strong organizational and time management/prioritization skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in creative and analytical environments
- Clear, concise communication skills, in both written and oral form
- Genuine interest in understanding consumer behavior and using research data to tell a compelling story
- This is a data intensive job, so a love of numbers is a must!
- Hands-on advanced knowledge of and proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and SPSS
Finally, Market Research Analysts are expected to show leadership. This includes embodying the principles of the Bovitz brand from day one:
What We Offer
- Being honest - You know how to decipher truth from the research you're conducting and are able to advocate on behalf of the truth in your analysis and recommendations to the client.
- Being empathetic - You are able to see a situation from all sides, whether it be a consumer making a product decision, an employee that's learning a new skill, or a client that's facing a difficult stakeholder.
- Being daring - You believe that research is an active tool in helping to enrich the lives of people, and as such, are not willing to hold back something that will clearly benefit them. After all, good people decisions are good business decisions.
- Being all-in - You demonstrate a love and energy behind your craft and more importantly, you believe in our movement, which is that people need to hold the power in shaping business decisions.
Bovitz recognizes that employees are our most important asset. The competitive compensation package and broad range of benefits extended to our employees directly reflects the value placed on their importance to our success. The compensation package includes:
Employee Benefits Include
- Competitive salary
- Profit-sharing plan
- We offer 100% medical/dental coverage on many PPO plans
- Paid vacation (two weeks annually)
- A generous holiday schedule, including three summer days and the week between Christmas and New Year's Day
- Flexible work location
- Numerous company sponsored events and activities
From Escape Room outings to trips to the Comedy Cellar, we pride ourselves on being a great place not only to work, but also to grow and thrive personally and professionally.Next Steps
If Bovitz sounds like a place at which you would enjoy working every day, consider joining our team. Submit a cover letter tailored to Bovitz and the position for which you're applying along with your resume to email@example.com. Please visit us at www.bovitzinc.com to learn more.