For this position, we are looking for a mixed method methodological generalist, with broad skills in qualitative and design research methods and an understanding of quantitative concepts.
- The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UI design, passionate about social computing, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the design of client.
- We seek someone to establish a strong user research presence for a team working on one of our AR Products teams.
- This includes tactical research to help guide specific product choices to more foundational research to help us continue to build up our knowledge base for future products.
- The areas of focus will range from mobile to devices in new Augmented and Virtual Reality applications.
- Work closely with product teams to define and conduct impactful research
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, research scientists, content strategy, engineering, and marketing
- Communicate results and illustrate recommendations in compelling and creative ways
- 3+ years' experience in HCI, information systems, or related field or MS/PhD in communication, information science, human-computer interaction, psychology, media studies, linguistics, anthropology, sociology, market research or a related field
- Experience working on emerging early-stage technologies and product innovation
- BA/BS degree in marketing, or a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.