* Open to this full-time role being based in any of the top 10 US markets
What does it mean to be part of BCW and the WPP network? It means being a part of a global, multi-faceted, multi-talented creative engine, with access to countless places you can grow.
As the global communications agency built to #movepeople, BCW guides client partners to powerful, culturally relevant ideas, programs and messages that inspire their key stakeholders to think differently, feel deeply and act urgently.
BCWs commitment to moving people starts with our employees. Here youll find ways to ignite your growth while doing meaningful work for exceptional clients in an environment that prioritizes your success, compels collaboration and celebrates learning. Were committed to moving our people forward in their careers and helping them grow as people and professionals.
We wholly believe that creating truly inclusive and innovative solutions is critical to our success, so Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accountability (I.D.E.A.) are embedded into everything we do for our people, agency, clients and the communities we serve. We strongly encourage applications from talent across all dimensions of race/ethnicity and the LGBTQ+, differently abled and veteran communities.
And while there is no one kind of BCW person, everyone at BCW has something in common: A mindset, a way of responding to challenges with openness, curiosity and a commitment to learning. BCW will feed that drive by rewarding courageous tenacity and nurturing your dynamic career.
We are looking for a Vice President of Inclusion, Equity and Polycultural Consulting to join our I.D.E.A. and Polycultural team. This person will be highly collaborative, working effectively and efficiently with all functions within the agency and with our clients. The VP will be a tireless advisor and counselor, who has extensive experience in the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion space as well as the multicultural/polycultural marketing space. This person will be highly data and metrics-driven and is a diplomatic and effective influencer.
This is an opportunity to consult a variety of our leading clients who come to us for counsel in their Diversity, Equity, Inclusion strategies, and Polycultural marketing practices. As such, your counsel will have an impact not only within BCW but with its clients and their key stakeholders.
What youll do as you move with us:
* As a client facing executive, provide diversity and inclusion strategic communications best practices counsel and leadership to internal teams across the US for existing clients and new business pitches
* Coach and advise C-suite levels in their Diversity, Equity, Inclusion strategies, and Polycultural marketing practices
* Proactive curation of current trends in strategic drivers of organizational DE&I transformation
* C-suite level experience coaching and advising in DE&I communications
* Deep understanding of inclusive culture drivers, behavior change and leadership trends
* Must have deep experience in reaching multiple diversity dimensions and audiences with complex and nuanced diversity dimensions
* Support generation and execution of polycultural strategy, planning and communications across NA and globally
* Help infuse creative with breakthrough brand, media, digital and customer driven insights around diverse audiences
* Work closely with cross-disciplinary leadership team on continuing to expand the tools, offerings, reach and account penetration of the Polycultural Consulting Unit across BCW
* Grow billing across agency with clients via strategic thought leadership and team strength
* Help imbed I.D.E.A. + polycultural strategy and thinking into everything we do
* Help refine, enhance, and evolve polycultural POV for the agency over time in conjunction with senior leadership team
* Mentor/review/educate staff and create foundation for team and cross agency collaboration
Experience that contributes to your success:
* 5-7 years in a client facing role, consulting, or advising on cultural insights and the current and next solutions and components of diversity, equity and inclusion strategies across industries
* Communications experience in an agency setting strongly preferred, whether PR, marketing or advertising
* Must have experience in strategy and driving strategy upstream and downstream
* Must have strong cultural intelligence and a pulse on trends and forecast
* Must be an ever-curious cultural anthropologist of sorts
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with strong attention to detail
* Fundamentally understand how to extract audience insights from primary and secondary research
* Organizational transformation and change management
* Global, healthcare, corporate, brand experience
* Speaker/thought leadership in diversity, equity and inclusion
* Facilitation and learning design experience
* Expert relationship skills working across cross-functional teams
* Innovative and creative problem solver with experience across a variety of industries
More about BCW:
BCW, one of the worlds largest full-service global communications and public relations agencies, is in the business of moving people on behalf of clients. BCW delivers digitally and data-driven creative content and integrated communications programs grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels for clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, CSR, healthcare, public affairs and technology sectors. BCW is a part of WPP (NYSE: WPP), a creative transformation company.
Organizations and industries are evolving at a rapid pace while operating in increasingly complex, connected stakeholder ecosystems. To grow and thrive in this environment, our clients need to engage colleagues, consumers, customers and other key constituents who are more diverse, elusive and over-stimulated than ever before. They have to move people all kinds of people to think differently, feel deeply and act urgently.
We move people with power and precision to move our clients forward. Join us in #MovingPeople.
BCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MF/Disability/Vet, and we are proud of our diverse workforce.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.