Are you seeking a rewarding position with flexible/nontraditional hours? Salisbury Behavioral Health's family Based Program is seeking _Full-Time_ Bachelor Level Therapist serving individuals and families in Columbia, Montour, Union Snyder and Northumberland Counties. $1,000 Retention Bonus after 6 months!
Salisbury Behavioral Health is committed to providing person-centered services that are culturally competent, flexible, coordinated, accountable and focused on individuals strengths and values. Our goal is to work in partnership with people to empower them to make choices, attain life goals, build relationships, and participate in community life in the most integrated and independent manner possible. While the recovery process is unique to everyone, we treat our clients with respect, dignity, courtesy, and equality. For individuals facing serious and complex challenges, Salisbury Behavioral Health provides the supports to individuals and their families to reach success.
Family based therapists provide intense, family focused, mental health services within homes, schools and community to children and their families to prevent out-of-home placements. Therapists work with the child and family to improve overall family attachments and cohesion, self-regulation, and anchor a support system.
Position responsibilities include but arent limited to:
* Work collaboratively with members of the treatment team and other service providers
* Establish, implement, and maintain treatment goals and objectives through a devised treatment plan for each family in assigned case load
* Document treatment data/results within daily progress notes and monthly treatment plan reviews
* Provide 24/7 crisis intervention support through an on-call rotation
* Transport clients using personal vehicle as necessary (travel/mileage reimbursement)
Bachelors Level Therapist (Mental Health Worker) Qualifications
* Bachelors Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Nursing, Rehabilitation, Theology or Anthropology with 1 year experience working with children and families
* Valid drivers license
Ability to pass required background clearances and screenings (FBI, Child Abuse, Criminal History, driving record)
* 3 years paid training in Eco-systemic Structural Family Therapy Model through the Philadelphia Child and Guidance Center (eligibility for state certification upon successful completion of training)
* Generous Paid Time Off package
* Competitive pay/benefits
Salisbury Behavioral Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace. For more information about Salisbury Behavioral Health, LLC and careers with us, please visit our website: [