Seeking Sustainability and Resiliency Consultants
Have you dreamed about influencing positive change across some of the world's leading-edge companies and exciting consumer brands or ensuring sustainable outcomes and resilient programs for Governments and Cities around the globe?
Well, come and join us at Jacobs. We're looking for Sustainability Changemakers.
We are rapidly expanding our global sustainability and resiliency consulting practice and hiring at a variety of levels. Join us at an exciting and dynamic time to help shape the future, in partnership with our clients.
We are a purpose-led organization, challenging today to reinvent tomorrow to ensure a sustainable future for all. Jacobs runs its operations on 100% renewable energy and is a carbon neutral organization.
We're looking for Consultants - from technologists including carbon, energy, water, climate risk, circular economy, social value to practice leaders - to define, develop, and lead sustainability initiatives and programs improving the business performance of our clients.
You'll need to have a broad understanding of business sustainability and resiliency, identifying the underlying ESG factors at project, site, company or city, sector, and geographic regions to work directly with clients to develop strategies and actionable programs that deliver real outcomes. You'll be part of a dedicated team working on projects that deliver transformative change to cities, companies, and communities.
You're a positive communicator with strong influencing ability who's able to lead projects without direct supervision, able to coordinate the work of a small team, connect with our global technical experts, as well as deliver exceptional results independently. You're a systems thinker and creative problem solver for our clients' toughest challenges.
You'll be joining a fast-growing, committed, and enthusiastic team who looks forward to welcoming you and you'll also have the support of a larger national and global community of practice who focuses on sustainability and sustainable infrastructure solutions. Additionally, you will work collaboratively across our Global Solutions & Technology team, providing multi-disciplinary ideas and solutions to our client's challenges.
At Jacobs, we're partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you'll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
* Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics, environmental science, engineering, basic/applied science (such as physics, chemistry, material science, environmental science, earth sciences, etc.), social science, geography, international development, social work, public health, public policy, political science, resource management, anthropology or a similar discipline
* Professional experience providing advisory and practical support in embedding sustainability (and ESG) within organizations and projects
* Knowledge and experience of addressing challenges and opportunities relating to subjects like circular economy, resource efficiency, climate risk, and decarbonization or wider experiences in energy management, community and social value, life cycle assessment and/or sustainable procurement
Ideally, You'll Also Have:
* Master's degree
* Experience in project management and delivery on sustainability projects and programs working in a client-facing role
* Professional experience writing and developing reports, presentations and delivering workshops for both technical and non-technical audiences
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.