As a User Experience Researcher you'll champion people-centered experiences that bridge the gap between users, UX team, product managers, and engineers.
You'll be involved in every phase of the product development lifecycle and will collaborate and partner with cross-functional stakeholders at every level.
You'll help to inform and inspire the direction of products and services through a mix of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and will be responsible for driving ideas from inception through execution and evaluation.
A Lot About You
An ideal candidate will have experience researching and helping to create simple experiences for a complex space that features a lot of interaction!
Direct experience in both traditional and modern approaches to recruitment, diverse research methods, and reporting is a must. Your Day-to-Day
Job Requirements:Minimum Qualifications
- Identifying key research objectives in partnership with the UX team, product, and engineering teams to address research needs for a variety of B2B ads products and projects throughout the product life cycle.
- Choosing the right research to do at the right time and synthesizing results into a coherent and truthful story. Creating effective models that reflect those results such as journey maps, process flows, and user segments.
- Working with the research ops teams to recruit/interview B2B side customers/ clients for interviews.
- Collaborating to define best practice frameworks, research methodologies, and documentation surrounding research activities at each stage of the product life cycle, from prototyping through beta testing to market scale.
- Working on strategic need-state research to drive product innovation, while managing day to day usability and product testing
- Designing compelling and digestible deliverables focused on visually telling the story and highlighting important insights for longevity
- Socializing, collaborating, and presenting research to multiple teams and leaders across the
- Bachelors degree in Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human-Centered Design (HCDE), Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, or a related field
- 5 years of experience in full product lifecycle research mixed methodology (both qualitative and quantitative) and driving product/design decisions.
- Experience conducting research using mixed methodologies (e.g., usability studies, field studies, log analysis, etc)
- A bias toward collaboration within an inclusive environment that fosters diverse perspectives
No Sub-Contract, Third Parties or Corp to Corp arrangements! W2 only! Note:
- Master's degree or PhD in a related field
- Experience simultaneously leading multiple longitudinal, medium pole, and tactical research efforts in support of your product and business area
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders of all levels on your research plans
- Experience conducting research within the B2B, Cloud, Enterprise, or Advertising domains
- Strong communication and storytelling skills with the ability to distill complex findings and present actionable insights to stakeholders at every level
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship will be considered. We are unable to sponsor at this time.