Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a UX Researcher for a contract position in Richfield, MN. Opportunity will be six months with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
The ideal candidate will lead insight programs in support of employee driven initiatives to help client achieve its goals of becoming one of the best places to work. This role will work together with Human Resources and various enterprise partners to embed learning plans throughout the strategic development process and execute research to inform key decision points. The ideal candidate is one who brings a combination of deep knowledge and experience in both qualitative and quantitative research methods, and has the ability to provide highly consultative and strategic thought leadership to help translate insights into actionable business decisions. Candidates must demonstrate strong collaboration and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate across multiple levels within the organization. Individuals must be detail-oriented, results driven, demonstrate strategic thinking and creativity, as well as business savvy, with the ultimate goal of translating data to insights to recommendations.Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
- Subject matter expertise and confidence in research skills/tools/methodologies/rationale for what can be done and how, with more experience in terms of years in the field and depth/breadth of work across a range of research types (little guidance needed from leader)
- Anticipates and explains the effects of decisions to inform business-facing team and influence key business partners.
- Listens for insight; prioritizes being responsive to client/business needs while proactively identifying opportunities for research based on curiosity and external trends
- Be an advocate and voice for the employee, with customer obsession in mind
- Facilitate/moderate qualitative research
- Ensure effective communication of employee and industry data, including synthesizing them into insights for action
- Find opportunities to develop and champion the use of new qualitative and quantitative research methods to address unique research challenges and evolving trends
- Remain abreast of best practices within the discipline and research methods employed, including the latest evolutions of approaches as the industry develops
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously, meeting deadlines and working productively and efficiently under pressure
- Bachelor's degree in Anthropology, Social Science, Research, Psychology, Marketing, Communications, Mathematics, Business or related field.
- Or, 10+ years of related field or equivalent industry experience
- 5 years' research, analytics, statistics, and/or database knowledge and experience (using tools, applications, platforms, etc.)
- 2 years conducting qualitative research (ethnography, interviews, focus groups, etc.)
- Ability to identify new issues, trends and opportunities from data
- Written and verbal communication (story telling) skills
- Strong customer service orientation
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
- Knowledge of Dscout, MS Forms and/or Confirmit, client's survey tools
- 3 years' leadership experience in the following:
- Experience in a consumer or employee insights function for a global consumer-oriented organization in retail, manufacturing or related industry
- Multi-channel/brand business
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!