Who We Are
Established in 1990, Nashville-based bohan is an independent, full-service advertising and marketing agency. We are straight-talking, advertising experts that grow the brands we serve by creating ideas that work. What makes us different? Nimbleness, no egos and our clients always have a seat at the table. We have major clients in tourism/hospitality, healthcare, retail and restaurants. Accolades include Advertising Age Silver Award for Agency Culture, Advertising Age Southeast Small Agency of the Year and Modern Healthcare Agency of the Year.What You Do
You're a perpetual explorer, dot-connector, creative anthropologist, big thinker, roll-up-your-sleeves doer and inspirational storyteller. You never stop learning. You're honest, resilient, empathetic, flexible, collaborative, intellectually curious and driven to provide insights and strategies that are unexpected and lead to great work.
- Work with internal and external agency partners to deliver holistic brand strategies and briefs that inspire big ideas across all consumer/customer touchpoints.
- Help assemble integrated marketing plans and go-to-market strategies that deliver against the objectives of the business and brand.
· Drive creation of briefs and briefings for projects both big and small, with Account teams.
Who You Are
- Partner with agency and client partners to ensure agency work is delivering against objectives and KPIs, formulating actionable opportunities and learnings.
- Bring knowledge of marketing research (qual and quant) and contribute to research design and development as well as synthesis of findings to shape and strengthen the work.
- Dig deep into culture, data, consumer/customer research and Client assets to create insightful, compelling and inspiring strategies (and get scrappy when we don't have much).
- Actively participates in new business strategy development.
- Develop relationships with suppliers and vendors.
- A student of culture, business and consumer behavior
- Have all the strategic fundamentals, including qualitative and quantitative research, brief and presentation writing, cultural planning, performance analysis, media understanding, etc.
- Strong understanding of integrated marketing across all touchpoints (owned and paid)
- Desire to roll-up-sleeves and own a project from end to end.
- Proven experience in writing inspiring briefs, strategies and presentations.
- Critical and creative thinker, with evidence of successful, compelling campaigns.
- Good eye for detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Informed about industry topics and trends and can articulate and defend her/his POV.
- Insatiable curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit, and a radical collaborator.
- Passion for research - internal, syndicated tools, proprietary research and data.
- Flexible, agile and precise in your work.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in a deadline-driven world.
- Health, Dental, Life and Supplemental Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Shared profits based on performance
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Competitive Family & Medical leave policies
- In-house Exercise Room
- 10 paid holidays