Information Warfare CoordinatorJob Category: IntelligenceTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCIEmployee Type: RegularPercentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%Type of Travel: Local*What You'll Get to Do:*
As a CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) Sensitive Activities Coordinator you will be the hub of a growing and dynamic field of Information Warfare. You will be a dedicated coordinator, synchronizing the efforts of a Cadre of highly talented planners working in a decentralized organization, developing courses of action, and seeing them through execution. In this role you will coordinate and integrate emerging technology in cooperation with other elements of the SOF Emergent Threats, Operations, and Planning Support (SOFETOPS) program. You with apply creative and adaptive solution to some of the most difficult problems SOF faces today. As a central point of integration and modernization, you will build communities of interest and drive innovation across the continuum of conflict.
*More About the Role:*
The IW coordinator conducts outreach as necessary and coordinates as part of the SOFETOPS Program. You will be the central point for information operations and Influence Warfare as they apply to the integration with other tasks groups. You will coordinate and synchronize across the program, bringing training missions in line with other influence activities.
As a Information Warfare Coordinator, you will play a critical role in integrating with sensitive activities to ensure optimization of ACCM, SAP, and STO opportunities through coordination and deconfliction with SA Coordinator and Planners. You'll coordinate and synchronize planning development and execution of influence warfare, nesting IRCs under an umbrella of marketing and protected by signal reduction and OPSEC. This includes the ability to identify opportunities for modernization and capability development.
You will manage strategic communication as they relate to the development of plans, CONOPs, and other IW efforts. You will also maintain knowledge management of related and relevant MOP, MOE, and MOEi for distribution and synchronization of other SOFETOPS program elements. Responsibilities also include ensuring coordination with NGOs, U.S. Government, and the private sector supporting diplomatic, information, military, and economic instruments of influence, through whole of Government application.
*You'll Bring These Qualifications:*
* BA/BS Degree
* Minimum of 10 years' experience in Information Warfare at the operational and tactical level to meet SOF-unique requirements and unit readiness for CONUS and OCONUS missions.
* Active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
* Previous assignments under a SOF command or Task Force, planning information operations in a deployed environment or in support of a CONUS based operational support.
* Previous assignment at a TSOC or GCC with experience in IO or IRC related staff functions.
* Strong written and oral communication skills and experience briefing executive level staff.
* Completed multiple Information Operations or MILDEC planner training course; Joint IO Planner, Counter Terror IO, SOF MILDEC planner course or similar.
* Advance knowledge of all information related capabilities and their application in support of Information Operations. Heavy focus on technical skills of EW, Space, STO, Cyber, and Tech.
* Advance knowledge of applicable authorities and application of permissions in the CONOP development process across multiple GCCs. This includes MISO, MILDEC, and authorities related to each IRC.
* Ability to build a community of interest through shared understanding of the threat environment that includes the IA/IC on a dynamic problem set.
*These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:*
* Advanced Degree; preferably in a psychology, sociology, anthropology, or marketing.
* 15 years of experience in Information Operations/15 years of experience in SOF .
* Experience in application of Information Operations across all SOF mission sets to include crisis response, strategic competition, Counter VEO, and CWMD.
* Previous assignments to a SMU or assignment within a SOF J3X, J2X, STO or similar role.
* Experience in integrating sensitive activities and signature reduction with OPSEC plans and Information Operations.
* Strong background or knowledge of HUMINT Source Operations
*What we offer you: *
CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) manages the Special Operations / Asymmetric Solutions Division within CACI's National Solutions Business Group. As the premier provider of Special Operations capabilities for the company, CACI-WGI has a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
CACI-WGI's mission places its personnel against the government's most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and you'll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
As the Prime Contractor for this effort, CACI-WGI offers unmatched stability and growth potential within the program.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.