We are a consulting firm representing Tech Mahindra. Tech Mahindra is seeking to fill the position of Research Moderator for four (4) locations in the United States for a user study collection project. This position will be a hourly position that will extend to approximately a six (6) month duration. This is a temporary role that will not result in a full-time permanent position.
Voxelmaps is looking for detail-oriented Research Moderators in the North Dallas/Richardson area
with a passion for technology, people, and supporting the development of AI training. As a Research Moderator, you'll be supporting a large study that will be developing new technology for consumer-based devices.
Voxelmaps focuses on the development of AI Mapping, Field Collection, and Participant Based Studies. We work all over the nation and globally collecting data for AI training for some of the biggest tech giants in the industry. Check us out on www.techresearchstudies.com for more information on this project!Opportunities:
- Get on the job training and mentoring from industry experts in user research and technology development
- Help support the development of AI training in consumer devices
- Work in User testing for New Technology!
- Assists with the execution of user-testing including setup, breakdown, data review, intake/outtake of participants, recording/reporting of the participant experiences, and other research related activities
- Provide a great experience for participants in the study and guide them through prompts needed for data collection.
- Maintain lab and equipment
- Support in participant recruitment for the demographic needs of the study
- Support all User Research staff in day-to-day tasks
- A High School diploma or College degree in research development or a field focusing on human subject research (e.g., psychology, human computer interaction, human factors, communications, market research, anthropology, or similar).
- Good interpersonal communication and relationship building. Must be able to make participants feel comfortable (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Adaptable and quick learner that enjoys tackling a large variety of problems.
- Must be able to handle a variety of responsibilities without getting overwhelmed.
- Must be good at time management and work well in fast pace study environment.
Only applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. There are no internship positions available. Sorry, relocation is not offered.RESPONSIBILITIES
You will work with the Project Manager directly at the study site. You will be scheduled in advance and no vacation is approved during the duration of the project. Reporting on time and staying on target for number of participants seen and making participants feel welcomed and engaged is your main priority.QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. You must also be technically savvy or have an understanding of Computers and Prototypes.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Degree or equivalent and three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires good working knowledge of Word, must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task. Must be service oriented.LANGUAGE SKILLS
Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with clients and employees of organization. Bi-lingual preferred but not essential, English and Spanish.REASONING ABILITY
Ability to solve complicated problems, ability to analyze data. Must have strong logic skills. Ability to interpret a variety of data.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to move around, stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, or reach with hands or arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and rarely lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to identify and distinguish colors.WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Environment is an indoor office. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Environment may require you to be outside. Equipment to operate include computer screen and keyboard, fax machine, stapler, phone and calculator.Job Type: Full-time, 30-40 hours, Seasonal Temporary Employee
Approximately 6 months project beginning early-to-mid August (dates are tentative and start/end date subject to change depending on data collection)Pay: $22 an hour, paid bi-weekly
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Market Research: 2 years (Preferred)
- Participant based research studies: 2 years (Required)
- Richardson/Dallas, TX (Required)
- Relocation is not offered
- Must be able to commute to office daily
Work authorization:EEO Statement: Tech Mahindra is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.DISCLAIMER: All claims and offers to compensation, rewards, and onboarding procedures are at the sole discretion of Tech Mahindra and not that of the consulting firm.
Powered by JazzHR