Accelerant Research Overview of the firm
Accelerant Research is a full-service marketing research and consumer insights agency, dedicated to helping companies make smarter new product development, customer experience, and marketing/communications decisions. Our capabilities include both qualitative and quantitative research using modern and traditional methods.
Background of the Position
Careers are started and fostered at Accelerant Research within a corporate culture where opportunities abound. We employ a "teaching-hospital model" in which less experienced researchers work with more senior researchers and learn methodologies and develop into social scientists that catapults them to higher levels of effectiveness and personal marketability.
Even at an entry-level, Project Analysts are expected to execute their jobs flawlessly while considering how their efforts contribute to the bigger picture for the firm and themselves. Only those that embrace these opportunities need apply.
The main role the Project Analyst will play will be to assist Senior Project Leaders in the development of study-related deliverables and management of client relationships.
- Collecting and analyzing data on consumers, competitors and various market places
- Consolidating results of quantitative and qualitative data analysis into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Survey design and programming
- Managing the growth and use of the firm's proprietary online community
- Assisting in qualitative recruiting using unconventional advertising sources
- Managing incentive distribution
- Studying project deliverables developed in the past to accelerate their own training and development
- Charlotte, North Carolina-based position
- A strong orientation to manage detailed information and data
- Ability to communicate orally in presentations and in written form in client communications and study materials development
- Experience in survey programming, e.g., Survey Gizmo, Qualtrics, or other similar platform
- Ability to get along with co-workers to maintain friendly corporate culture
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Experience with statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases, and MS Office
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (surveys, focus groups, etc.)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Anthropology, Statistics, or related field.