Can Today's Higher Ed Learn From Previous Disruptions?
Join a team that gives a damn about giving a damn. idfive is seeking an experienced account executive for our client services department. Our working environment is flexible, exciting, and collaborative as heck. We mean business. We mean fun. We mean, like, apply now already. Be a driving force. Lead accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You should also be able to juggle many different parts of the project, including strategy, creative development, information design, client relationships, internal resource management, timeline and budget requirements, administration, and billing, copy creation/editing, and quality control.
- We'll expect - nay, demand - that you collaborate on and/or take ownership of estimates and proposals, consulting documents and presentations, information architectures, and creative and strategy briefs.
- You will collaborate with the rest of the account team to evaluate and plan for the company's monthly capacity and other operational tasks.
- The account executive reports to the director of client services.
- Everyone in the client service team at idfive is given a high level of freedom, flexibility, and access to the beer tap. It's essential that you be comfortable with accountability and have high standards for yourself and your work - and be able to demonstrate this ability through past experience. Innovation and new ideas are essential to our work. We also value integrity, mutual respect, and a strong work ethic. While our working environment is flexible and easygoing, we expect everyone at idfive to work hard and meet deadlines.
- You should be proactive, detail-oriented, organized, personable, comfortable with a fast-paced, deadline-oriented atmosphere. We expect you to be well-versed in marketing, advertising, and web development. Excellent communication, writing, and problem-solving skills are mandatory. The ability to manage multiple tasks and accounts while still treating people with respect is also non-negotiable.
- You must have experience and comfort with managing and launching enterprise-level websites on-time and on-budget.
- This position requires 5+ years of experience managing web design and development projects. We'd also love it if you have experience in business consulting and public relations.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, design, philosophy, math, psychology, anthropology, sociology, English, or something business-y is not required but a nice to have. A master's degree in any of the fields above doesn't hurt, either.
- Meanies, bullies, crybabies, ego-maniacs, and prima-donnas need not apply. If for some reason they make it past the interview process and are hired, they will be canned at the first sign of these traits. No joke.
This is a full-time position with the following benefits:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Company-paid short-term disability plan
- Company-paid life insurance policy (with the option to purchase additional coverage)
- Vacation and sick/personal leave
- Paid holidays
- A discounted parking pass or a company-paid monthly pass for Maryland Transit Authority
81 Mosher St
Baltimore, MD 21217