Organizational Research Consultant - Communication ResearchAbout CRA [www.crainc.com]
You probably have not heard of us. This is by design. We have been serving as advisors to management since 1986, and at that time we had no idea we would become one of the distinguished consulting firms of our generation. Our client list includes many of the world's most prestigious brands, privately-held firms, and international development institutions. Most of our clients have worked continually with us for over 10 years for one simple reason: We offer innovative solutions, processes, and practices they can't find anywhere else. More important, we stand behind our work and our clients all the way. Our firm is not an ideal fit for every engagement, prospective client, or possible team member. We eschew traditional approaches and work hard to be unconstrained by conventional wisdom. Our clients prize our ability to un-complicate the complicated and offer practical solutions to their most pressing problems. For their trust and confidence, we are grateful. We love doing this work, and we love doing it together.CRA's Research Practice
knows the right data can tell leaders a lot, but it's what they do with that data that truly counts. We know better than anyone that it's about translating data into knowledge and knowledge into action. Whether it's finding out what drives employees' attitudes and behaviors, gathering the information leaders need to make informed decisions, or identifying what an organization needs to do to create change, we conduct the right research and develop action plans to improve organizational effectiveness in many areas:
Skills needed for Organizational Research Consultant:
- Understanding the barriers and obstacles to getting employees to do what leadership needs them to do.
- Assessing the organization's communication channels and vehicles and identifying gaps in the communication portfolio.
- Helping leaders understand which messages will resonate with employees-and which will not.
- Elevating organizational performance by conducting cross evaluations tailored to the client's industry and culture.
- Gauging stakeholder (whether internal clients or customers) perceptions of service provided.
- Creating Communication Effectiveness Studies, Customized Performance Evaluations, Employee Engagement Surveys, and Employee Alignment Studies.
We are always seeking motivated, bright people who have what it takes to become a CRA Research Assistant. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Enthusiasm for solving unique problems, often with little context
- An eagerness to operate in an entrepreneurial culture
- Strong quantitative skills
- Ability to use the survey platform programs - Qualtrics and Survey Monkey
- Use of statistical software - SPSS
- Proficiency in Excel
- Qualitative analysis (theme open-ended responses)
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to create visual displays in PowerPoint and Excel
- Preferred educational background in Psychology (specifically I/O), Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Ethnography, and Research Methodology
- Preferred corporate background in Market Research, Organizational Research, Consumer Insights, and Economics
Job Type: Full-time