- location:Seattle, WA
- salary:$30 - $42 per hour
- date posted:Tuesday, June 29, 2021
- job type:Contract
- This role will drive end-to-end research studies that help the GCP marketplace governance team develop and deliver high-quality UX designs and workflows for feature sets that meet critical customer needs. In addition, this role will support the lead UXR in executing multi-phase, programmatic research that will inform the future vision and roadmap of the marketplace governance product portfolio.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Scope and lead research studies, working with PM, Design, and Engineering as necessary to ensure research needs are understood, accounted for, and delivered by the research.
- Compile, analyze, and synthesize research findings into actionable insights that improve either the utility or usability of needed feature sets.
- Share results of research through reports, meetings, and workshops with PM, Design, and Engineering stakeholders, working to align team members on key insights that move the product forward.
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Ethnic Studies, or a related field
- 3+ years of applied research experience
- Organized, detail oriented; ability to multitask, prioritize, and efficiently manage time
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements, priorities, or focus areas
- Can work independently and prioritize time across multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Excellent observation, analysis, and synthesis skills
- strong oral and written communication
- Quick learner, self-directed in gaining new skills or knowledge, can do attitude
- Interest in technology research and / or user research methods
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- Technical understanding of cloud platforms and application development
- Familiarity with the needs of platform/system admins, platform/system engineers, and/or cloud architects
- Masters degree (or higher) in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Ethnic Studies, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 42 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Drive end-to-end tactical research studies, ensuring that the product team's research needs, and ultimately customer needs, are met with useful and easy-to-use features.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.