Ipsos is the world's third largest market research company, present in 90 markets and employing more than 18,000 people. Our passionately curious research professionals, analysts and scientists have built unique multi-specialist capabilities that provide true understanding and powerful insights into the actions, opinions and motivations of citizens, consumers, patients, customers or employees. We serve more than 5000 clients across the world with 75 business solutions.
Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos is listed on the Euronext Paris since July 1st, 1999. The company is part of the SBF 120 and the Mid-60 index and is eligible for the Deferred Settlement Service (SRD).
ISIN code FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP www.ipsos.com Who we are
The Ipsos Behavioral Science Center is looking for a scientist to join our team of expert practitioners. Our primary mission is to partner with Ipsos research teams to integrate and leverage Behavioral Science theories, frameworks, and methods to create holistic, innovative, and actionable solutions for our clients.
One of our core values and points of differentiation in the market is our ability to couple scientific rigor with applied solutions. While we prefer candidates with graduate work in behavioral science (e.g., social/cognitive psychology, marketing-consumer behavior, behavioral economics), we are looking first and foremost for people with a passion for consumer psychology and a desire to translate academic principles to real-world challenges.
The Ipsos Behavioral Science Center works with clients across a variety of business sectors - ranging from consumer-packaged goods, to healthcare, finance, and technology; we also leverage both quantitative and qualitative research methods in our inquiries. We've helped a broad range of Fortune 100 companies create more powerful communications, optimize packaging decisions, innovate new products, and create long-term changes in behavior.What we're looking for
You must be capable of working on a variety of projects- typically at the same time. You should be able to make broad connections to the academic literature and uncover patterns in research findings to help our clients understand and solve problems differently. Because you will work with a variety of internal and external clients, you must also have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be comfortable on cross-functional teams, and be adept at thinking on your feet.
Your primary role will be working with senior team members to execute day-to-day project needs and develop new business. Specifically, you will:
- Conduct literature searches and reviews
- Create research implements (surveys, experiments, qualitative guides)
- Analyze data
- Assist with the design and content of client deliverables
- Source "real/in-market" examples of BeSci principles for project specific topics
- Facilitate training workshops and client working sessions
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients
In addition to your day-to-day tasks, we seek someone who will ultimately contribute to our thought leadership, product development, and evangelism for behavioral science.Qualifications
Successful candidates should possess several of the following characteristics:
- Strong passion for Behavioral Science, problem solving, and a desire to understand and apply how consumer's make shopping decisions
- Some experience in market research, ideally working with clients
- Demonstrated track-record of excellence in previous work (academic, professional, or personal)
- Advanced degree in psychology, marketing, anthropology, or behavioral science (PhD preferred)
- Comfort using statistical software (Excel, SPSS, STATA, R, etc.) to perform data analysis and create data visualizations
- Professional experience in marketing, insights, or consulting is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and can-do spirit; willingness to challenge conventional thinking
- Works well with others in a close-team environment - open to providing and receiving feedback
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (i.e., emails, Powerpoint, meetings, presentations, etc)
- Design skills a plus
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefit package.
To apply, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com summarizing your interest in the position and how your background has prepared you for it.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.