RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
RealPage is a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry is looking to add a seasoned User Experience Researcher who is familiar with a variety of user research methodologies to our fast growing company.What you will be doing:
What we think it takes to get the job:
- Plan, design and execute qualitative studies, such as field observations, interviews, remote and in-person usability studies for existing and future products
- Plan, design and execute quantitative studies, such as time on task, analysing surveys, a/b tests, etc.
- Moderate and facilitate workshops with users and stakeholders for insights validation or to unify on product vision or roadmap or user journey exercises
- Analyze, synthesize and communicate research insights and findings to the stakeholders and be the influencer for change
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers, and cross-functional teams (Engineers, Product owners, Business Analysts, etc.) to turn insights from research into solutions to business requirements
- Work with UX/UI designers to define user interaction models, and workflows
- Develop wireframes and interactive prototypes to communicate design direction
- Identify design requirements and help define product or project approach
- Conduct heuristic evaluations on design iterations
- 1+ years of experience creating user requirements, conducting field studies, usability testing, a/b testing and survey design all using various research methods
- Bachelor's degree or Advanced degree in Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology, Human Factors, Sociology, Anthropology, or related field is preferred.
- Familiarity with agile and lean approaches of software development
- Strong planning, organization and documentation skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and experimentation
- Familiarity with UX design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, etc.) and design systems
- Familiarity with user research tools (Validately, UserZoom, usertesting.com, Morae, Silverback, lookback, Optimizely etc.)
- Compelling written and spoken communication
- Advocate for the value of UX design process and user research
At RealPage, we're always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.