is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
Are you passionate about designing for the human experience? Do you have a track record of designing experiences that measurably improve the lives of the people you are designing for? Are you that rare combination of experienced change leader and collaborative, roll-up-the-sleeves team member? If so, the ZS Creative and Design (C&D) team
could be just the place for you to apply and grow your skills.C&D
was created to enrich and evolve our consulting approaches and offerings. Our clients look to us to design and create engaging experiences for a broad range of B2B or B2C customers including healthcare providers, physicians and patients. In the C&D Studio we use our deep understanding of the overall ecosystem and individual stakeholders to design meaningful interactions and desirable outcomes for customers, while delivering better performance for our clients. C&D is comprised of a diverse team of talented individuals who are on a mission to address the evolving needs of our clients using a human-centered design approach. The C&D team has three areas of focus: Design, Strategic Planning and Creative Expression. EXPERIENCE DESIGN LEAD
We seek an Experience Design Lead in our Thousand Oaks office to work with our clients to conceive and create engaging experiences across channels to ensure interactions are meaningful between customers and brands. If you have a knack for designing meaningful innovation, process improvements and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty through human-centered design practices and seek to contribute in a new and rapidly growing expert team, then we want to speak with you. Responsibilities:
- Design and deliver new products, services and brand experiences that solve customer problems, increase brand value and inspire people;
- Create best-in-class experience design deliverables to articulate customer research insights and craft a broad range of design deliverables including experience maps, user journeys, service blueprints and brand touch-points;
- Partner and collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams through all phases of design process including alignment with client, understanding context, developing insights, exploring and defining opportunities, setting strategy, creating actionable/tangible design expressions, communicating vision, and guiding go-to-market strategies;
- Research and synthesize data, best practices and innovative solutions and apply insights to inform design decisions;
- Elicit requirements through a range of activities from planning and leading stakeholder interviews, working from problem statements, articulating business objectives and asking the right questions in the right ways to inform design thinking processes;
- Produce concept models, sketches, and detailed schematics through cycles of rapid iteration to prototype experiences across mediums and realize a final solution;
- Present design solutions with precision and personality to variety of business stakeholders and internal colleagues;
- Convey strategy and direction through a masterful mix of visual and verbal communication;
- Craft exceptional stories that connect the dots of user needs, concepts, design principles and experience details, both within the team and out to clients;
- Facilitate Design Thinking workshops to support creative collaboration and evangelize customer centricity with clients and colleagues;
- Serve as an active member of the Expertise Center.
- Graduate studies in design, interaction design, human computer interaction, human factors, psychology, anthropology, graphic design or a related discipline focused in social science and design communication;
- Masters or PhD in Anthropology, Ethnography, Social Sciences, Design or other related fields preferred;
- Minimum 5 years of experience with the user centered design (UCD) process.
- This is not an advertising or UX role. We are seeking an individual with deep knowledge of experience design, design strategy, service design, and customer experience design strategy beyond interfaces and technology design;
- Exposure to design research techniques such as ethnography, contextual inquiry, user interviews and usability testing, as well as in-depth practice incorporating findings from research studies into the experience design process;
- Healthcare experience preferred (work with patients, physicians and other healthcare providers);
- Portfolio showcasing evidence of strong presentation and other design work;
- Applied experience with various design research techniques such as ethnography, contextual inquiry, user interviews as well as in-depth practice incorporating findings from research studies into the experience design process and facilitating sessions with a variety of stakeholders;
- Comprehension of standard information architecture and design models.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.Connect with ZS on social media:
- Like ZS Careers on Facebook
- Follow ZS Careers on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS's accolades