Are you a builder and a problem-solver? Do you like puzzles? Do you thrive adding structure to an ambiguous environment? Do you want a career that allows you to learn and work on projects all over the world?
If these questions describe you, come help us make the world smaller by transforming our cross-border shipping experience to more than 190 countries; making it as simple and as fast as possible for our customers. The Global Mile Exports team innovates, builds, and operates cross-border e-commerce shipping, fulfillment, and customs capabilities to enable global growth. Our teams build world class supply chains, industry-leading technologies, and digital experiences that delight customers. Our Exports Customer Experience team is looking for a Sr. Product Manager who will put the customer first and work backwards to build new features and products that reduce friction points for customers in the post-checkout journey of their international shipment.
You will be the single-threaded owner of the post-checkout experience for international shipping and will scope, ideate, and build features and products partnering with cross-functional teams across Amazon, including Fulfillment, Transportation, Logistics, Customer Service, Global Trade Compliance, Retail, Recipient Experience, and Tech. You will develop powerful narratives to communicate your ideas, define products, create detailed project plans that align stakeholders and leaders, and develop metrics to track progress and drive product adoption. You will work independently to launch your projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You will need strong written and verbal communication skills to influence and manage expectations or partner teams. Lastly, you will have fun delighting customers.
Responsibilities of this role include:
* Work autonomously in an ambiguous cross-functional environment innovating with internal and external partners.
* Develop ideas and products that reduce defects in every part the international shipping journey from fulfillment to customs clearance to last mile delivery.
* Make data-driven decisions and create and manage metrics to monitor the customer experience and track progress for every new initiative.
* Communicate effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders, including senior leaders, on progress and requirements for each product.
* Some domestic and international travel may be required for this role as needed to research your product ideas and collaborate with worldwide partner teams. This travel is not expected to exceed 25%.
* Bachelor's degree in Economics, Philosophy, Anthropology, Engineering, Product Management or other related fields
* 6+ years of experience building large-scale customer-facing products
* 2+ years of experience using SQL and Excel or other similar data analysis tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.