We are: A dynamic team of client partners, compassionate provocateurs, working side by side with our clients to build thriving organizations by examining the core elements that impact culture, using a well-rounded approach informed by qual and quant influenced insights. We get deep into the messy bits - the data and the dialog, and in the end, we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders, and help them build the muscles necessary to compete in an ever-changing marketplace. We are an extension of an amazing network of Talent & Organization (T&O) practitioners in the Human Potential family here at Accenture, You are:
An energetic, creative leader, with deep experience helping organizations confront their norms to change behavior. You understand how organizational systems work for and against individuals, teams and orgs, and are comfortable advising the c-suite on large scale, human centered change. You can speak "op and org model" while connecting those systems to the human impact. If you're comfortable leveraging experimentation to create immersive, habit building experiences, and just as excited to leverage the best tools, technologies, and approaches to create lasting change, then you might be one of us!
As a Senior Manager, you have proven experience to shape, lead and bringing our best teams to solve complex leadership, culture and change programs to support transformational challenges.
- Lead engagement teams in using analytics to shape Leadership & Culture strategies in support of transformational programs (Digital, Cloud, M&A, Enterprise and Functional), and influence Change strategy
- Work with c-suite clients to co-create roadmaps and interventions for leaders to build the future organizational culture, values and behaviors
- Work with c-suite clients to take a scientific and evidenced based approach to develop and test hypotheses to shape leadership and culture initiatives in support of transformational programs
- Lead engagement teams to diagnose business drivers and cultural/organizational dynamics and to understand the root causes of organizational issues.
- Lead teams to design and apply behavioral tools to assess organizational impacts, organizational culture, performance, engagement, and readiness for change
- Work with c-suite clients to identify required leadership/stakeholder attributes and articulate the importance effective leadership that is responsive to organizational needs
- Build credible relationships with senior stakeholders and influencing leaders to engage in cultural development as a critical component to accomplishing business outcomes
- Lead authentically and with a people-first mindset that fosters inclusivity and celebrates diversity. Mentor junior members of the team, providing them with experiences to continually learn and grow
- Lead and drive business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, and client presentations
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, capability development, recruiting, and whitepapers
Travel:For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's what you need:
- 7 or more years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Leadership Development
- Culture Transformation
- Transformational, enterprise-wide Change Management
- Leadership and Culture Assessments, Tools and Diagnostics
- Organization, Talent & Workforce Analytics
- Design Thinking
- Organizational Development/Effectiveness
- Architecting Value
- 9 or more years of external or internal consulting experience
- Experience with designing and leading Leadership Development, Leadership Alignment or Culture Change programs in complex organizations
- Experience using Design Thinking to facilitate experience led approaches to shape Leadership, Culture and Change Journeys and Roadmaps
- Experience using assessments, data collection tools and platforms for analyzing leadership, cultural and change insights to shape implications and actions
Bonus points if:
- Background in individual and/or organizational psychology, anthropology, behavioral science or clinical psychology
- Strong organization and workforce analytics skills (e.g., individual and organizational assessments)
- Experience with using a scientific approach (i.e., hypothesis, test, measure, iterate) to test behavior change initiatives
- Proficiency with data visualization applications (Tableau, PowerBI)
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/about/inclusion-diversity/us-workforce)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement (https://www.accenture.com/_acnmedia/Careers/PDF-9/Accenture-Annual-Policy-Statement-Regarding-EEO-2018-Applicant.pdf) .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/contact-us) or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.