Albion College, Department of Anthropology & Sociology
Albion College is a private liberal arts college in Albion, Michigan. The college was founded in 1835 and its undergraduate population was approximately 1,500 students in 2014.
They participate in NCAA Division III and the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association (MIAA). The college's athletic teams are nicknamed the Britons, and their colors are purple and gold.
The following information is provided by the employer in accordance with AAA policy. AAA is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of these statements. They are not part of the actual position description submitted for publication by the employer.
- This employer does prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation/preference.
- This employer does prohibit discrimination based on gender identity/expression.
- This employer does offer health insurance benefits to eligible partners.
- This employer does not appear on the AAUP list of censured institutions.
Get job alerts from Albion College, Department of Anthropology & Sociology straight to your inbox
- Albion College, Department of Anthropology & Sociology
- Albion, Michigan
- $42,000 a year + benefits
Albion College Department of Anthropology & Sociology is looking for a full-time time Visiting Assistant Professor in Anthropology for the 2023-2024.View details about Visiting Assistant Professor of Anthropology